hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2375
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-9 21:06 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The indigenous culture will be on full display when Guyana’s representative, Nuriyyih Gerrard, hits the runway during the cultural presentation of next month’s most anticipated Miss World pageant.Minister of Indigenous Peoples’ Affairs Sydney Allicock and Nuriyyih GerrardThe event is slated for the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center,holesale Soccer Jerseys, National Harbour in Maryland,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, United States.To make this aspect of her quest for the most coveted crown in pageantry possible,Cheap Jerseys, Vice President and Minister of Indigenous Peoples’ Affairs Sydney Allicock, on behalf of the Ministry, presented an Indigenous wear and a quantity of craft to Miss Gerrard, yesterday.The items were produced by the thriving Suruma Culture Group from Region Nine, North Rupununi.During the presentation which was made at the Ministry’s Thomas and Quamina Street location Minister Allicock told Miss Gerrard,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, “We are pleased that we can present these to you for your performance and we know that you will do us very well out there walking among the other beauties.”Miss Gerrard who is of indigenous ancestry, said that she is proud and honoured to be representing Guyana. “I know we are a very diverse nation so I immediately thought about featuring an indigenous dance when of course I was informed that we have to produce a performance of that nature as part of the dance of the world aspect of the Miss World Pageant.”She said a subsequent meeting with Minister Allicock bore much fruit. “The Suruma Culture Group had just returned from a performance in Trinidad and we were able to meet. They tutored me on the dance so I took some footage of it and still practice in my spare time and to ensure that I’m completely prepared to do Guyana proud and of course represent the Indigenous Culture well on the International stage.”Gerrard says she is looking forward to the support from the Guyanese public since “every element of the competition matters. They want to ensure that the girl gets the support from her entire country and I know we are six races strong. We are one people at the end of the day so I’m really counting on you Guyana,Cheap NBA Jerseys China, I’m doing my best and I can’t win this or do this all alone so I need your assistance.”The culture group from Suruma has been quiet, yet working assiduously to make a name for itself. It has been doing so in the most effective and efficient manner.Its most recent presentation in the twin island republic is testament to its achievement.Meanwhile, Gerrard’s journey to the December 18 pageant can be followed on her Miss World Fan page on Facebook.One hundred and nineteen countries have confirmed their participation in what will be the 66th edition of the Miss World pageant.Spain’s Mireia Lalaguna will crown her successor at the end of the event.