yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2411
用戶失蹤天數 1757
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-12 08:15 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The government has no plans to establish a commission of inquiry into the accusations leveled against Minister of Health, Dr. Leslie Ramsammy by former Attorney for Roger Khan, Robert Simels.President Bharrat Jagdeo at a press conference at the Office of the President yesterday, was responding to a query.Simels is alleging that it was Dr. Ramsammy who helped to facilitate the purchase of a laptop computer, capable of triangulating and intercepting telephone calls.Simels also alleges that Dr. Ramsammy assisted in facilitating Khan’s training in the use of the equipment.However, President Jagdeo said that Minister Ramsammy has no authority whatsoever to authorise anything in the security sector of Guyana.“If there is any such authority that resides in anyone, it’s either myself, the Head of the Presidential Secretariat, who is also the secretary of the defense board and the Minister of Home Affairs,China Jerseys Wholesale,” President Jagdeo said.The President said that he has asked the Health Minister about the matter and he has denied ever being involved in any such act.“He has nothing to do with any such matter.On the basis of accusations, Roger Khan had also said that the then Commissioner of Police at one time, was in a conspiracy with the PNC to overthrow the government. Should we believe that too and set up a commission of inquiry to look at sedation?“We can’t be selective about these accusations,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, so I’ve asked Minister Ramsammy about it, and he said to me that he was never involved in any such act and at this point in time,NFL Jerseys Outlet, until I get information to the contrary, I will have to believe him.”The Head of State reiterated that any crime committed in Guyana and any knowledge of such crime must be investigated and the Commissioner of Police is a person who leads such an investigation.According to the President, he has asked the Commissioner of Police to write to the US Government requesting any information they have that might be criminal in nature or incriminating of anyone here in Guyana,Supply NFL Jerseys Factory, so that they can launch an investigation.“As far as I know,Wholesale China Jerseys, he has not received any information as yet. We will proceed on the basis of facts.”