hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2376
用戶失蹤天數 1852
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-12 11:25 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
FYRISH VILLAGE, CORENTYNE – Two more lives were lost on the Corentyne Highway yesterday.Dead are 13-year-old Ashnie Williams, of 39 Fyrish South, and Salim Mohamed of the Corentyne.According to police reports, at 15:00 hours yesterday, there was a four-vehicle smash up involving motor car, PDD 8816,Wholesale Jerseys, owned by Faizal Mohamed of Nigg, and driven by 22-year-old Ravi Veerapen of Fyrish Road, Corentyne; motor car, PKK 1997, owned by Nathaniel Ramotar, of Chesney Front , jeep PGG 6545 and a minibus.The car, PKK 1997, and jeep, had double parked on the southern side of the thoroughfare. The driver of the jeep, Salim Mohamed, was standing between the two vehicles chatting with Ramotar, when Veerapen, who was said to be speeding, struck Ashnie Williams, who was standing on the roadway. He then crashed into the parked car, causing the vehicle to spin and hit Salim Mohamed. The car then continued on its path of destruction and collided with minibus BHH 3451.Ashnie Williams was pronounced dead on arrival at the New Amsterdam Hospital . Salim Mohamed,Wholesale Jerseys, died while receiving medical attention at the same institution.Veerapen sustained minor injuries. He was treated and taken into police custody.The child’s aunt,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, Ernestine Hamilton, with whom she lived, recalled that the girl Williams, was standing on the Kilcoy Public Road awaiting transportation. “A racing car came, and hit her.I can’t say how,NFL Jerseys From China, but I heard that it was speeding and the child was in the corner and then it go and hit another person.”Her uncle rushed to the scene and took her to the New Amsterdam Hospital. “I think she died on the spot,” the aunt said.“I cried when I get the news because I did not expect such news. She was my beloved niece and a very good girl.”The child was a Grade Eight student at the J.C. Chandisingh Secondary School on the Corentyne.Today, she would have celebrated her 14th birth anniversary. “She was excited all day because her birthday was tomorrow (Sunday). She had planned to invite and entertain some friends. We bought all the stuff and were going to prepare them tomorrow (Sunday). We already bought her present…a formal outfit which she really wanted and other things. She saw them and was very happy.”Ashnie Williams was the eldest of five siblings. Her mother lives in Georgetown. “There is a vacant place in our home and hearts now,Wholesale China Jerseys,” the woman stressed.