yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2389
用戶失蹤天數 1735
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-13 01:34 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Like any other Christmas, Carol Green, the mother of Nyozi Goodman,NFL Jerseys Supply, the teacher whose decomposed bodyDead teacher:Nyozi Goodmanwas discovered in a desolate area at Pattensen, East Coast Demerara (ECD) more than three weeks after she went missing,Cheap Jerseys China, was hoping to have her daughter by her side for the holiday.Yesterday,Wholesale Jerseys China, a distraught Green related to this newspaper that during the Christmas holidays, her four children, including Goodman and her grandchildren,Wholesale Jerseys Paypal, would visit her in Linden,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, and they would all “have a blast”.However, this year they will all be mourning the death of the 34-year-old St. Stanislaus teacher who was last seen alive at the National Sports Hall, where she had taken a few of her students to participate in a basketball game on July 06, last.Relatives of the teacher were clinging to the hope that she was alive and well, but their worst fears were confirmed two days ago when a DNA sample taken from the skeletal remains found in Pattensen and sent to Trinidad, were confirmed as being those of Goodman.During a telephone interview, Green said that she and other family members are currently planning the funeral arrangements.The dead woman’s mother said that she received a telephone call yesterday from Minister of Education, Priya Manickchand, who informed her that the ministry will be standing the cost for the funeral.“I am very thankful for this,” Green said.She added that instead of thinking about preparing her children’s favourite dishes for the holiday, she now has to plan to bury one of them.“I did not want to believe that it was her. I was hoping that she is still out there,” the woman reflected. She continued “I ain’t really got no Christmas spirit. I just going through the motion.”It was more than three months ago that samples for DNA testing were taken from the skeletal remains of a female found in a bushy lot at Pattensen. A canvas belt was tied to the victim’s right arm and Goodman’s mother subsequently identified the belt as her daughter’s, but samples had to be sent overseas to positively identify the remains.Goodman’s mother said that even though taxi driver Royston Waldron, the prime suspect in her daughter’s disappearance, is now dead, she still believes that the killer is somewhere out there, since the case has not yet been solved.Waldron, an ex-policeman, was shot dead on November 15, last, during a confrontation with police in Kitty.He was also a suspect in the disappearance of policewoman Patriena Nicholson, who went missing in August 2013.