yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2409
用戶失蹤天數 1756
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-13 03:35 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
President Donald Ramotar has announced that an Inter-Ministerial Task Force to engage with the officials of the Guyana Gold and Diamond Miners Association (GGDMA),Wholesale Jerseys From China, so that the concerns and issues affecting gold miners can be addressed and dealt with.This comes in the wake of the miners voicing several concerns afflicting them. Some of which include not enough land being allocated to small miners, and miners in the Port Kaituma region not being able to mine among other concerns.According to Ramotar,Cheap Hockey Jerseys, a team will be established to work very closely with the GGDMA. He expressed enthusiasm that the GGDMA will raise its concerns so that government can find solutions to many of the issues raised by the miners. The administrative issues, he said, will be dealt with as fast as his administration can facilitate, while other personal issues that are affecting the mining communities will be dealt with in a more “profound” manner that will require more investigation and details.Minister of Natural Resources and the Environment Robert Persaud explained in a recent meeting with the miners that many of the issues raised by the miners are “long standing” issues and have been addressed on different levels. Now that the President has mandated the task force to focus on some of the issues, Persaud made assurances that along with the willingness of the GGDMA the matters will be “tackled.”According to the Minister,Jerseys NFL Cheap, the Task Force will comprise persons from the Ministries of Home Affairs, Finance and Natural Resources. He is hopeful that within a week’s time it will be operational. He mentioned that with that body in place, written submissions of the issues and concerns of the miners will be provided by the GGDMA to the task force.President Ramotar in the meeting with the miners asserted that “these are issues I hope that we can take up. Some of them I realize we will not be able to take up,Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping, some of them I realize we will not be able to solve tomorrow,nfl jerseys authentic china, but we can sit down and brainstorm and see how we can come up with the solutions that will satisfy everyone”.The president said in the final analysis the aim is for everyone to go in one direction so that all will benefit as well as the country.