yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2420
用戶失蹤天數 2097
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-13 04:31 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Two newly admitted Attorneys to the Bar have vowed to serve in their positions with much integrity.Attorneys-at-Law from left: Ms. Simone Ramlall,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, Denise Onica Hodge,China Jerseys NFL, Madame Justice Roxanne George and Sandia Rebekah Harold-Ramnarine.Attorneys Sandia Rebekah Harold-Ramnarine and Denise Onica Hodge have said that they are committed to serving their profession in a respectful and diligent manner.Mrs. Harold-Ramnarine was admitted to the Bar on October 10 and her Petition was presented by Mr. Bernard De Santos (Senior Counsel) and granted by Justice Nareshwar Harnanan.The former student of St Joseph’s High is a Certificated Accountant Technician (CAT) and an Association of Chartered Certificate Accountant (ACCA) affiliate.At the Hugh Wooding Law School, Trinidad,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, she was elected and served as the Treasurer for the Student Representative Council.Mrs. Harold-Ramnarine played an active role in the planning and execution of various school activities such as Guyana Night which displayed the rich Guyanese culture and heritage to the other contingents of the Law School. The Attorney has however expressed that she isn’t “all work and no play.”She is the Director of WIST Dance Ministries International and a former member of the National School of Dance and Nitrageet Dance group.And,Cheap NFL Jerseys, the petition for Denise Onica Hodge was presented by Ms. Simone Ramlall on October 3 and granted by Madame Justice Roxanne George.The 31-year-old attended Sacred Heart Primary and received her secondary education at St. Rose’s High School.She attended the University of Guyana and obtained a Bachelor’s of Arts Degree in History before embarking on her legal studies. After securing a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Degree, she later successfully concluded studies at the Hugh Wooding Law School.She said, “After graduating from Law School, I worked briefly in the Chambers of Mr. Melvin Duke and also worked as a Legal Research Attach? at the Legal and Institutional Framework Unit,cheap nfl jerseys online, CARICOM Secretariat.”“I am very pleased to be admitted into this prestigious profession.? It is a great achievement resulting from hard work. ?I vow to uphold the morals and standards of it and to provide legal representation and advice to the people of Guyana,Wholesale China Jerseys, to the best of my skill and ability.”“I am grateful for many persons who have been supportive throughout my studies.? I thank Jesus, my Lord and Saviour for the fortitude to do it.? I also thank my mom for her steadfast support as a single mother.? I thank my father, other relatives and friends.”

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2406
用戶失蹤天數 1882
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-13 05:03 
Guyana has received financing from the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) towards improving transport infrastructure. Hence yesterday,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, bids were accepted by the National Procurement and Tender Administration Board for a Ministry of Public Works reconstruction of roadway project (Block 2). The three submissions were:??????????? ?Bidder??????????? Amount E & A Construction??????? US $88.2MMarcel Gaskin Associates??????? US $77.2MSKR in association with Caribbean Engineering and Management Associates??????? US $96.5MAnd bids were also opened for the supply and delivery of Mercury Analysis Supplies for the Ministry of Health. The two bids:?? ??????????Bidder ????????? ????Amount International Pharmaceutical Agency?? ?????????$1,NFL Jerseys China,412,Cheap Jerseys League,710Menitron Scientific Sales???? ???????$7,Wholesale NFL China Jerseys,505,Wholesale China NFL Jerseys,114

無頭像
Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2393
用戶失蹤天數 2097
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-13 10:36 
A man who tried to hold up a bank that had been closed for years has been jailed by a court in Germany.The man tried to hold up the branch in the northwestern town of Walchum with a toy gun and robbed a passer-by.But the branch moved years ago,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, with only cash machines left. After first demanding a 10,000 euro (£8,600) ransom for the woman,Wholesale Jerseys China, he forced her to withdraw 400 euros and fled.The Bild newspaper branded the man “Germany’s stupidest bank robber”.The 57-year-old got a seven-year jail sentence for the robbery.The building had been converted into a physiotherapist’s practice after the bank had moved out.The man escaped in a stolen car which he then abandoned,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, but left the toy gun between the seats with his fingerprints on it, AFP reports.The court heard that the man had confessed to the crime and that he was a serial offender,NFL Jerseys China, having 22 previous convictions.His criminal past was taken into account in his sentencing,Cheap China NFL Jerseys, along with the fact that the woman he had robbed was still suffering health problems as a result,Wholesale China Jerseys, the court said.

無頭像
yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2420
用戶失蹤天數 2097
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-13 12:15 
The Justice for the Unjust (JFTUJ), a non-Governmental organization (NGO) recently formed in Berbice, on Friday staged a picketing exercise at the western approach to the Berbice River Bridge.The group,Cheap Jerseys From China, which came into being to fight for the cause of the unjust,Wholesale China Jerseys, has led a number of protests in front of various organizations across Berbice.Using the D’Edward entrance, the group protested the high toll being charged by the operators of the Berbice Bridge Company Incorporated BBCI). They also protested the refusal of the company to lower its toll charges despite the assurance of the coalition Government to subsidize the cost.The NGO which has about 30 members says that it intends to lead the fight against the BBCI in its quest to have the principals of the company lower the toll and ease the burden on the pockets of Guyanese, Berbician’s specifically.The picketing exercise which lasted for about four hours began around 10:00 hrs.The group carried placards which read – ‘Rich business people always like to see poor people live and suffer;’? ‘Is the new government running the country or the rich business people’; ‘Is exploitation the only way to finance money into Guyana’s Economy’; ‘Why the government allowing the bridge company to exploit the poor people?’, ‘Is time for a change.’The group also shared out flyers which read – ‘Poor people need their NIS money;’ ‘The bridge company needs to come clean with Berbice River Bridge records.’They also had a message for the coalition government which asked them to prove that they are working for the poor people in stress! They are also calling on the government to take the bull by the horns and reduce the bridge tool by half.The group is also calling ?on the David Granger-led administration to look into the crime situation ?in Berbice, youth empowerment, discrimination, underpaid workers, land dispute, the plight of pensioners, disabled persons,wholeslae cheap nfl jerseys china, suicide, police brutality,NFL Jerseys Supply, teenage pregnancy,Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap, domestic violence,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, sexual harassment? among other topics.The protesters want the labour officer in East Berbice to be replaced since he is in bed with business persons who are corrupt and are exploiting poor workers.They planned to continue the protest action until the bridge company reacts.The Chairman of the group is Deon Thomas; Vice Chairman, Ishmael King, while Shannon Hooper and Allison Hooper are members.