hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2375
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-13 11:25 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
At 88-years-old, Rictor and Hilda Edwards,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys, may be the oldest living twins in Guyana, contrary to a report on another set of twins from West Demerara.It turned out that the previous twins fall far short of this claim by more than three years.?The twins Rictor and Hilda Edwards pose with their respective daughters Natalie McDonald and Rosaline Mc Pherson.The brother and sister from the village of Hopetown, West Coast Berbice, celebrated the milestone yesterday and although they have their separate families, their bond is so strong that they even live next door to each other.Born to Emanuel Edwards and Rosaline McAlmont, the duo was the third set of children for their parents and has spent all of their lives in Hopetown.When this newspaper visited the Edwards twins yesterday,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, they were in the midst of preparation for a special birthday service. It was obvious that Hilda and her brother Rictor still share a special relationship.“We can’t separate; we born so. We have to live so until death,” Hilda blurted out when asked about the relationship with her brother.They are the only surviving children for their parents.?Rictor, a carpenter by profession, fathered three children while his sister doubled his output.He told this newspaper that there was nothing unusual about his growing up as part of a twin.But he admitted that although he and his sister got along fine during the early days of their lives, she was the more forceful.“We used to fight and she used to beat me up. She was strong,Cheap NFL Jerseys,” Rictor said.But that was before Hilda arrived to share the interview. This newspaper was warned that she is a thoroughbred and she sure lived up to her label.“I disgusting yes,” she boasted.“My mother used to tell me that I am the bigger one because I born first. When I born, I lie down on the bed long before he born,NFL Jerseys Outlet From China,” she added.Hilda told this newspaper that her relationship with her brother runs deeper than most bothers and sisters.“When things bad,Wholesale Jerseys China, I does go and borrow he money and tell he I gone pay back, but I never give he back. I does burden he. Me nah had man, so he had to help me and me children,” she said to peals of laughter.Rictor just sat and smiled in acknowledgement.He pointed out though that not being repaid by his sister brought no hard feelings among them since he would still come to her assistance if the need arises.And as if she wanted to show how much more forceful she was than her brother, Hilda explained that Rictor was a sickly baby.However, she had to admit that at their present age, she is the weaker one.“He want to kill me but is all two ah we going together,” she stated to laughter from family members who were present during the interview.“She gone dead before me,” Rictor retorted.According to Hilda, she did not expect a birthday party although their off-springs and other relatives have been celebrating the date for the past 10 years.“I tell me daughter things bad but I am glad that God has spared our lives to reach 88. Everyday I pray,” she said.The twins’ relationship with each other has rubbed off on their off-springs with everyone claiming to be one happy family.The entire community is proud of the twins, since according to residents they have brought further recognition of the village which is known for its strong African roots.