yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2417
用戶失蹤天數 1763
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-13 14:46 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– claims he shot himselfThe 20-year-old miner, who was shot last Thursday while working at Rat’s Mining Firm in Blackwater Backdam, an area close to Bartica, is still under police guard at the Georgetown Public Hospital.Brian Blackman, of 428 Block 22 Linden,wholesale nfl jerseys, is nursing gunshot wounds in his right hand and right thigh. He underwent surgery to remove the bullet and yesterday he remained handcuffed to his hospital bed.Blackman told this newspaper that he found the gun while cleaning up the workshop. He said that the gun belongs to a man called ‘Roy’.Blackman claimed that he is ambidextrous (efficient with the use of both hands) and is adamant that he was not shot by another colleague. He added that after finding the gun he began playing with it and that was when he accidentally shot himself. The police think otherwise.“I had the gun in my left hand and I was pulling back the thing fuh push in the bullet and it fire off.” Blackman said. He added that he was shot once with the bullet passing through his hand and damaging his thigh.According to a police source from Bartica, the man was shot some time around 14:30 hours on Thursday. He told police that he found the gun and was playing with it when he was shot. However,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, Police believe that the youth was shot by one of his colleagues for reasons unknown and that he is withholding information.After being told that the weapon is unlicensed and as such he could be charged, he declared the weapon to be the property of the General Manager of the camp. The mining camp is owned by Raymond Khan and is believed to have a large cache of arms, both licensed and unlicensed.The .32 pistol that shot Blackman is an unlicensed firearm. It is still not clear if anyone other than Blackman was arrested for the incident.The 20-year-old miner,Cheap Jerseys, who was shot last Thursday while working at Rat’s Mining Firm in Blackwater Backdam, an area close to Bartica, is still under police guard at the Georgetown Public Hospital.Brian Blackman, of 428 Block 22 Linden, is nursing gunshot wounds in his right hand and right thigh. He underwent surgery to remove the bullet and yesterday he remained handcuffed to his hospital bed.Blackman told this newspaper that he found the gun while cleaning up the workshop. He said that the gun belongs to a man called ‘Roy’.Blackman claimed that he is ambidextrous (efficient with the use of both hands) and is adamant that he was not shot by another colleague. He added that after finding the gun he began playing with it and that was when he accidentally shot himself. The police think otherwise.“I had the gun in my left hand and I was pulling back the thing fuh push in the bullet and it fire off.” Blackman said. He added that he was shot once with the bullet passing through his hand and damaging his thigh.According to a police source from Bartica, the man was shot some time around 14:30 hours on Thursday. He told police that he found the gun and was playing with it when he was shot. However,NFL Jerseys China, Police believe that the youth was shot by one of his colleagues for reasons unknown and that he is withholding information.After being told that the weapon is unlicensed and as such he could be charged, he declared the weapon to be the property of the General Manager of the camp. The mining camp is owned by Raymond Khan and is believed to have a large cache of arms,Wholesale China Jerseys, both licensed and unlicensed.The .32 pistol that shot Blackman is an unlicensed firearm. It is still not clear if anyone other than Blackman was arrested for the incident.