yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2409
用戶失蹤天數 1756
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-13 19:12 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The police are currently investigating a shooting incident during which taxi driver Keon Smith, 27, of 52 East La Penitence was shot to the left arm. Smith was also beaten in the head with thegun, causing him to sustain a fractured skull.Reports are that Smith was visiting his girlfriend at the Ministry of Housing Compound, East La Penitence yesterday when the incident occurred.Molly Clarke,Wholesale Jerseys, the young girl’s mother,Cheap China Jerseys, said that her daughter and Smith were on her front steps talking when the shooting occurred.According to Clarke,China Jerseys, her daughter has known Smith for an extended period. The woman told Kaieteur News that it was around 23:00hrs when she heard a gunshot.Clarke said she quickly exited her house. “I heard de gunshot and I run outside to see if my daughter was okay…and I saw Keon lying on the floor.”She said she began screaming and the attacker just kept hitting Smith in the head, with what appeared to be a gun.According to the woman,Cheap Jerseys, she could not identify the person since the place was dark. Clarke said that attacker eventually ran away when someone shouted that the police were on the way.She said Smith was taken to the Woodlands Hospital where he was admitted in an unconscious state.Yesterday when this newspaper visited the injured man at the hospital he refused to speak to the media.Meanwhile, the police have reported that Smith and his girlfriend were sitting on her step about 23:00 hrs,Cheap NFL Jerseys, when the suspect came up from an unknown direction and peeped at them.The woman reportedly told the police that Smith asked who it was and the suspect discharged a round which hit the victim in his left hand.Further the police stated that Smith then jumped and held unto the suspect, and a scuffle ensued between the two parties. He fired another shot at Smith and then made good of his escape. Ranks from East La Penitence station visited the scene yesterday.A statement has been taken from the girlfriend as the police are still conducting investigations.