yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2410
用戶失蹤天數 1757
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-14 01:55 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
…..still waiting on firearm approvalDoorjodhan Seourkarran, a cash- crop and livestock farmer of Mara, East Bank Berbice, on Sunday, captured an ocelot which has been wreaking havoc on his farm. He plants potato, cassava, corn, pumpkin,NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap, and livestocks such as cows.A farmer for over 40 years, Seourkarran told Kaieteur News that the wild animals “are destroying me frequently and this is the sixth one I caught…They are destroying my poultry.” He said that his farm is under threat,The ocelot in its cagetoo, from wild monkeys and wild hogs.The farmer related that he applied for a firearm ten years ago but has not been successful.? He received the approval from the Office of the President for the 16- Gauge firearm a few years after he had applied, however he was in the United States at the time when the approval came and he believes the Ministry of Home Affairs back then had cancelled the application since he was absent from the jurisdiction.Upon his return from the U.S in 2009, he took the approval letter to the then ‘B’ Division Commander who forwarded him to the Commissioner of Police in Georgetown. “When I went there, I never ever got to enter the Commissioner’s office to talk to him”. What he did was to leave a copy of the approval letter with the Secretary but the matter was never followed up.“By now, it is five years and up to now,Cheap Jerseys USA, I haven’t receive anything at all; no attention,China Jerseys Wholesale, so right now, I am suffering on my farm and I really need a firearm…I even begged the Home Affairs Minister to look into my matter and draw more close attention so I can purchase a firearm to save my crops,Wholesale Jerseys, to save my livestock and other things”.He said the ocelot frequently came and destroyed “ my livestock like poultry and I was unable to catch him a month back. But he did come back some time and caught a fowl….so Sunday night, I was sleeping and around 23:30 hrs, I heard the chickens making noise and I went out and there was the tiger cat.“I picked up my trap and picked up the fowl he bit and I put it in the cage which has a separate area where the poultry can be there and the tiger can come in.? I left the trap there and he came in”. The farmer discovered the animal around 04:00 hrs in the cage.“I thought to myself, ‘It’s bad luck for you (the cat) now, because you have been destroying my crops”.Seuorkarran brought out the ocelot? to New Amsterdam, 25 miles out, and displayed the animal for many who took the opportunity to have a closer look and pose for photographs with it.He had offered to give away the animal but if no one wants it, he had plans to kill it. “If someone can pick it up from me right now, it’s fine, otherwise I have to go and destroy it because you cannot loose the tiger cat in New Amsterdam or in any housing area,China Jerseys, because it will destroy animals and poultry, too. So what I have to do is take it back to Mara and get rid of it”.The other six that he caught over the past months were given away while some were killed. He even offered the Guyana Zoo the animals but “they did not come”.Kaieteur News was later informed by the farmer that he gave the ocelot away to someone in New Amsterdam who said that he (the new owner) will “mind it and tame it”.