yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1734
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-15 01:42 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
$80M cocaine bust…A man police have deemed as a prime suspect in last week’s 21 kilo cocaine bust at Uitvlugt, West Coast Demerara, is proclaiming his innocence and is to turn himself over to investigators today to clear his name.The man’s 19-year-old son has been in custody since last Thursday but police said that he will be released today.A senior police official told Kaieteur News that while they have no evidence to lay charges against the son, they want to question the father, since information that they have received appears to link him to the find.Police found the drugs,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys, with an estimated street value of $80M, in a taxi two Mondays ago. But they said that two “known drug dealers” fled from the vehicle. The driver was released on station bail.“We are trying to get (locate) the father but we have not…once we get the evidence we will lay charges.”However,Wholesale Jerseys China, Kaieteur News managed to contact the ‘suspect’ on his mobile phone yesterday.The man, who is from Uitvlugt, said that he has been working in Suriname since October, but returned home yesterday after being informed of his son’s arrest, and that he, the father, was a suspect.According to the Uitvlugt resident, his travel documents will confirm that he has been out of the country.He said that he can also produce documents from the Suriname company with which he was employed, as well as receipts from his landlord in the Dutch-speaking country.“They (the police) want to frame me…they take me for somebody else. I came in from Suriname today (yesterday) and will go in with a lawyer to get this straightened out.”The man’s wife told Kaieteur News yesterday that her 19-year-old son was sitting in front of the family’s home at around 22:00 hrs last Thursday when a police vehicle drove up and the ranks told him he was wanted for questioning at the Leonora Police Station.“Two of them come upstairs to me and say that they have to ask my son questions, that they hear he into drugs,” the woman said.They then took her son to the station. She went in another vehicle but was not allowed to speak to her son, who was placed in the lockups.The woman said that she returned the following day, and enquired from a senior police officer why they were detaining her son. She alleged that the officer said, “I know that your husband doing drugs and he jump out the car,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping,” and I say ‘my husband in Suriname since October.’”According to reports, last week Monday, police, acting on information, had trailed a car from Windsor Forest, West Coast Demerara.In the vicinity of Anna Catherina,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, they managed to get a glimpse of the occupants whom they immediately recognised as known drug dealers.They followed the car to Uitvlugt,Cheap Jerseys From China, where the two known suspects, upon realising that they were being followed, hurriedly exited the car.The ranks then carried out a search of the vehicle and discovered the cocaine.The driver reportedly denied any link to the drug claiming that he was hired by the two men.This newspaper understands that the bust was a result of a sustained surveillance operation on the two suspects which began two weeks ago.