yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2438
用戶失蹤天數 1784
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-15 18:02 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
BVI (bvinews.com) – Guyana native Oliver Lewis was found guilty in the Magistrate’s Court, Thursday afternoon, on four counts of gross indecency with a minor, stemming from an incident in which he performed a number ofGuilty: Oliver Lewissexual acts on a 13-year-old schoolboy.The computer technician, who was slapped with a total of eight counts of the same charge when he was picked up by cops in 2013, was however found not guilty in relation to two of those counts.For the remaining two counts of gross indecency, Magistrate Ayanna Baptiste-Dabreo did not hand down a verdict as she stated that she is awaiting further submissions from Lewis’ Attorney.The convicted man had his bail revoked on Thursday.He is scheduled to return to court on Wednesday.In the meantime, testifying in court earlier this year,NFL Jerseys China Online, the boy’s father stated that he knew the accused, as they both were members of the Jehovah’s Witness Church.He said they were friends for about three years, and Lewis was also friendly with the rest of his family.The father told the court that Lewis became a friend of his 13 year-old son, and would often pick him up from school to take him on various job sites.He added that Lewis would explain to him that he was giving job training to the boy, and that he (Lewis) needed the help.“He used to pick up my son to check cameras in Frenchman’s Cay. He used to say he needed help. While one was looking at the camera, the other was looking at the monitor,Cheap China Jerseys,” the father told the court.He added that he trusted Lewis and never expected ‘anything like that (molestation) to happen’.The father then started to realize that something questionable was taking place between Lewis and the boy. That happened after the boy and one of his brothers had a dispute and certain things were said.“[My son] told me everything that was going on between him and Mr. Lewis,” added the father.Details of the conversation between him and the son were not openly said in court at the time.The father further testified that, after the revelation was made to him, he contacted a detective to find out the procedure.Some days later, the father met Lewis and told him he knew what was going on.“I told him that [my son] told me everything.”“He (Lewis) said ‘everything’?”“I said yes, ‘everything,Cheap Jerseys From China,” the father told the court in relation to the exchange between him and Lewis.At that point, according to the father,Authentic Jerseys Cheap, Lewis asked: “Can you forgive me?”Describing Lewis as a psychopath, the father further told the court that he (Lewis) wanted them to treat the matter as one that could have been settled religiously.He however opted to take the matter before the court,NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap, noting that a crime was committed against his son.