Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2362
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-16 18:14 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
…victim sustained 19 stab wounds Two men yesterday surrendered to the police at the Sparendaam Police Station after their names surfaced following investigations into the stabbing to death of 31-year-old Adrian Richmond.Up to press time yesterday the two men and another who was arrested on Tuesday, were still in police custody.A post mortem examination has revealed that Richmond died as a result of multiple stab wounds to his chest. A source close to the investigation revealed that Richmond sustained 19 stab wounds. As the investigation continues a file is being prepared to be sent to the Director of Public Prosecutions for advice.Adrian Richmond,Cheap Jerseys From China, 31, called ‘Pinky’ was pronounced dead at the Georgetown Public Hospital,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, Sunday, after he was stabbed at Industry, East Coast Demerara.The dead man’s brother told Kaieteur News that he and his brother were betting on a dogfight and that those who placed their bets on one dog that lost became angry and started to create problems.“The problem wasn’t with me brother. The people started cursing at me, and somebody said that they gon chop off me neck, so me brother start telling them that they overreacting and that it didn’t call fuh all ah that.”He added that before he knew it, a scuffle began,Cheap Jerseys From China, and about seven men pounced on his brother,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, stabbing him in the process.“One of the men did stabbing me brother during the scuffle,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, but we didn’t know. Is when he get up and walk about two feet away and he collapse.”The man’s brother said that in making arrangements for the injured father of three to be transported to the hospital,Wholesale Jerseys USA, the perpetrators were able to make good their escape.The man’s body reportedly bore several stab wounds that seemed to have been inflicted with an ice-pick or similar instrument.