yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1734
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-17 19:49 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A rotting tree fell and injured a young boy and his sister last Tuesday while damaging a house, in which they reside, causing much discomfort and frustration to the residents, who are desperately seeking assistance to refurbish their dwelling place.Joan Junior holds her two-year-old son, while the fallen tree remains in the yard and tarpaulin covers the roof of the house. According to Joan Junior of lot 201 Freeman Street,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, East La Penitence,Cheap NFL Jerseys, her two children,Wholesale Cheap NFL Football Jerseys, seven-year old Desiree Junior and 20-month old Akeem were admitted to the Georgetown Public Hospital last week as a result of the mishap.“My son was bleeding through his nose.”However, the children were later released from the hospital days later after being treated.Junior said the tree also damaged the roof of her home and the fence.“My TV has a stick through it, my wares destroy, and my house is always flooded because the roof is now covered with a tarpaulin.”She explained that she is in need of assistance from anyone or organisation to rectify her house.She disclosed that Deputy Mayor Robert Williams told her that members of the Mayor and City Council will assist her in moving the tree out of the yard.According to Marlene Franklin,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, who also resides in a bungalow, which is attached to Joan Junior’s home,Cheap Hockey Jerseys, since the roof has been destroyed by the fallen tree, and the rainy weather has stepped in, inside her home is always damp if not wet.Franklin said, she is unable to cook properly, and many of her clothing and valuables have been destroyed.“When the tree fall in the yard, it fall on the line that had my clothes and now all are under the tree.”She stated that a squatter on the Government reserve started a fire to burn rubbish next to the rotting tree and this resulted in the tree falling into the yard, damaging the house and hurting two children in the process.