Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2362
用戶失蹤天數 2065
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-18 17:12 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Professionals within the public health sector are better poised to serve patients having been exposed to training offered by the International Training and Education Centre for Health, Guyana (I-TECH).I-TECH,Wholesale Jerseys, on Friday, brought the curtains down on its programme which saw several young professionals gaining needed training and measures being put in place to enhance training curriculum.Some of the documents that were handed over to the Ministry of HealthThe I-TECH programme was premised on the need to have a world in which all people have access to high quality compassionate,Cheap Jerseys From China, and equitable health care.? As part of its plan to transition its operation over the Ministry of Health I-TECH handed over its products and inventory to the Ministry of health and is expected to continue full pace ahead.According to Minister within the Health Ministry,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Dr Bheri Ramsaran, “The process has already started and we are anxious that the good work done will be smoothly integrated into what we are trying to achieve… We don’t treat diseases we treat patients… and a significant number of young doctors have been able to enjoy this training.”I-TECH has existed in Guyana for the past six years but is set to come to an official end next Thursday having completed its mandate which was guided by the need to coordinate and ensure high quality training in HIV/AIDS care and treatment according to national policy and international standards.And according to Dr Ramsaran it was in fact very opportune that the I-TECH sought to render its support to Guyana because a group of young people who had just graduated were able to benefit considerably.“The Ministry of Health is very particular about wanting to give them continuous professional progression…we are reaching out to other organisations that provide technical support so that they do not stagnate.”“I know they have responded well to the training and I see the rigorous evaluation that was done in the mentoring programme and I have already made this known that we would be happy if our other partners were so rigorous with their evaluation.”According to Minister Ramsaran,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, some of the Ministry’s technical partners are “a bit paternalistic. They tell us all the nice things about the people who they are training and sometimes I wonder if we speaking about the same person?”He revealed that the matrix that was presented by I-TECH of each person trained saw each person being analysed for their strengths, weaknesses and their potential, which according to the Minister “is the way to go.”He pointed out,Cheap NFL Jerseys, too,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, that the Ministry anticipated that there will be similar evaluation in other areas of endeavour as it relates to training programmes. He noted that the contribution and the approach of I-TECH, including work ethics is one of the things that he expects will remain with some of the young doctors who participated in training sessions.“We now have to consolidate that and make sure it is sustained; Address some of the concerns…”The I-TECH, programme according to Minister Ramsaran was aimed at creating such a capacity that when “we let go of the life line we would be able to swim for ourselves…That is indeed so and we have already started to do that.”