yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2390
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-18 23:37 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
“As a leader you take on the role of a shepherd, you have to take care of your congregation, because people come to you with real issues and you have to counsel them and talk with them about life. I connect with housewives,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys, businesspeople, politicians… all sorts of people, daily. It’s my job to point them in the right direction.”By Rehanna RamsayAccording to the Bible, if a man desire the office of a Bishop, he desireth a good work. AndArchbishop Wingrove David Babbthis week’s special person has devoted more than half of his life to this “good work.” With some 30 years of experience as a Minister of the gospel to his name, Archbishop Wingrove David (W.D.) Babb has certainly earned the title of esteemed church leader and visionary.His unique style of preaching and teaching has afforded him numerous opportunities to “minister” to crowds in several parts of the nation,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, the Caribbean and North America. But it’s Archbishop’s Babb efforts towards developing and establishing a church of excellence and honour that causes his work to stand out in the local Christian community.Babb says that it was with the help of God and the generous support of covenant partners around the globe that enabled him to establish Special Miracles Ministries, (Royalty Centre) an independent church located at Freeman Street, East La Penitence.The Church, he hopes, will inspire others to excel at what they do and be the best that they could be for the advancement of their families, churches, communities and the nation.“What we seek to do is challenge others to reach the next level,” Babb stated.However given that it’s Christmas, this week’s Special Person will not only share some insight of his work as a Pastor, but also a bit of information on Christmas and what it means to him.HUMBLE UPBRINGINGBorn on December 30, 1961 to parents, Rudolph Babb and Pamela Greaves, young Wingrove spent his early life being nurtured by his grandparents.The building which houses the operations of Special Miracles Ministries Church.He recalls that he spent his early living between his two grandmothers.Both women were bible-believing Christians and impressed upon him the importance of living life according to God’s standards. In fact, it was his maternal grandmother, Olga Greaves, who Archbishop Babb says, gave him his name.“She actually named me after a Man of God who had visited her church on a Missionary trip. After I was born, they were undecided on a name for me, but my grandmother said that I should be named Wingrove…after this mighty Man of God, Wingrove Taylor.”Babb recalled that as a lad growing up in East La Penitence, he did not always choose the Christian way of doing things.“I grew up rough like most of the young men in these parts. I loved playing football and hanging out on the street corner.”But it was his Church upbringing that made an early impact on his life.“I grew up in Church, but I was not always serious about it until probably my mid- twenties. That’s when I decided to take my life in God to the next level.”Besides, he emphasized that “even if I wanted to stray, my grandmother and aunts were there to keep me in line. They never spared the rod”.Nevertheless,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Authentic, Archbishop Babb reflected that he is extremely grateful for his humble nurturing.“It saved me from my environment. We kept Sunday School in our yard. Growing upBack in the day: A young Babb (second from right, in front row) with his team after winning a football match.in a community like East La Penitence, as a young man, you’ll hear words like ‘you got to be strong’. Those words in street talk mean a totally different thing in Church. And I came to a place where I had to choose what I wanted those words to mean to me.”“The positive influence eventually conquered the negative and I made a decision to fulfill God’s calling on my life,” he said.EARLY CHURCHIn the early stages of his Ministry, Babb attended Pilgrim Holiness Wesleyan Church in West Ruimveldt and afterwards Christ Crusaders Deliverance Ministries, where he was under the leadership of his Apostle, the late Charles Van Tull. Under Van Tull, Babb learnt the tenets of Pentecostalism and acquired the skills he needed to launch his own Ministry.But before he could venture into full-time Ministry, he had considered a few other career choices, including army officer and seaman.“I actually thought of a career in the military. I was in the army for a period, but what that experience taught me, was how to be under authority and how to have a greater level of discipline in my life.”These experiences, he said, helped him in the management of the Church. He said that he also attended Bible College which helped him to develop his theological skills.After a period of serving under the Apo