yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2389
用戶失蹤天數 1735
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-19 05:09 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
As a result of a telethon hosted by Ron Robinson on Wednesday evening for kidney patient, Nalini Shivram, over $4.2 million was raised for the woman so that she can undergo her dialysis treatments.During the two-hour telethon,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, $1million was donated by Bish Panday, while another million was donated by Xenon International Hotel/Pomeroon Oil Mill.The Alliance for Change also came forward and absorbed the cost of the telethon production and also donated $100,000 towards the treatment.Nalini was diagnosed with renal failure in November 2007. Since then she has had to get dialysis treatment three times a week.Nalini and her husband, Rasheed, have tried their best to pay for the treatments and went through various means to get them done. This included selling their home and walking door to door to raise funds.Rasheed was forced to leave his job to take care of his wife and they have since set up a small shop in their Mon Repos home to help make a livelihood.This, of course,Cheap China NFL Jerseys, was still not enough to save Nalini’s life, since one dialysis treatment costs $36,China NFL Jerseys,000 and she needs twelve treatments per month. She needs dialysis until she gets a compatible kidney donor. She expects to get a donor before the end of the year.One of the actions taken by Nalini and her husband was mounting a protest outside the National Cultural Centre during the Caricom Heads of Government Conference,NHL Jerseys From China, with placards that read: “Save my wife” and “Jagdeo/CARICOM I will die within days, can’t afford dialysis.”This grabbed the hearts of some public-spirited citizens who organised the telethon to help save Nalini.With the support of everyone who came forward,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, Nalini was able to restart treatment on Thursday.“All I wanted was to live and I am glad persons called in to support. I am so happy and things seem brighter for me. I used to cry every day and every night and even ask God to take my life, but now I know there is a chance for me to live,” Nalini said.Persons interested in making donations can do so by making deposits to the account set up for Nalini. Citizens Bank, Account no. 218 554 437.