yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2389
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-19 08:13 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Former Commissioner of Police,Cheap Jerseys, Laurie Leyland Lewis passed away quietly at his East Coast Demerara home around midday yesterday. He was 71.Lewis who served as Commissioner of Police for 11 years,Cheap Jerseys From China Outlet, from 1990 to 2001, was suffering from a prolonged illness. He was battling diabetes which eventually led to renal failure, and he was in and out of hospital within the past year.His wife Jennifer confirmed that he died around 12:45 hours yesterday.Laurie Lewis being greeted by President Donald Ramotar at the opening of the Police Officers’ conference earlier this year.His son, Laurie Jr.,China NFL Jerseys, told this newspaper that he last spoke to his father yesterday morning.“Before I left the house he was sleeping, but then I got a call later that he had died.”The former Commissioner could be best remembered for his sense of humour and his love-hate relationship with the media.Lewis, who is so far the second longest serving Commissioner of Police in the country’s history, had once described his 11 years as the Top Cop as the “hardest years of my life.”He held the unique distinction of working as the Top Cop under five Presidents,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply, as well as serving two separate political regimes.He was appointed Commissioner of Police in 1990 by the late Desmond Hoyte,Wholesale Jerseys China, who at the time was heading the People’s National Congress government,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, and he left in 2001 under the government led by Bharrat Jagdeo.