hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 1872
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-19 12:05 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A woman claims that she wasted over six hours at the New Amsterdam Hospital to be diagnosed with an allergy only to be told by the pharmacist that they had none of the prescribed drugs in stock.Barbara Gangaram traveled from Bath Settlement,China Jerseys Cheap, West Coast Berbice, on Thursday with the hope of accessing a better standard of healthcare than if she had gone to the Fort Wellington Hospital in Region Five.She stated that she visited the hospital shortly before 09:00hrs. “I collected a number—61—and I told them that I got to wait on my turn.” There were over 100 persons in line that day and according to reports,Wholesale Jerseys, only two doctors were tending to patients at the clinic.Gangaram also said that it seemed as if some persons were being called ahead of their numbers while others just appeared out of nowhere and were given medical attention. “So eventually,Wholesale China Jerseys, your number going back,” she said.The security guards, she added, were controlling the line. By lunch time,NFL Jerseys Cheap, she stated that the line had only moved just under the halfway point. More than 60 persons had to be seen in the afternoon session. “They [nurses and doctors] started to work back until after 13:30 hrs.”? “The line just going so, so slow”, she complained.Gangaram noted that persons became frustrated while some even left. Someone she knew decided to leave the hospital due to the frustration and offered to give Gangaram her space, but the nurse who controlled the numbering system said,Cheap World Cup Jerseys 2018,? “She can’t switch the number.”The woman saw the doctor at 14:40 hrs. The session lasted only a few minutes after which she was diagnosed with a skin allergy. “The medication he prescribed was Claritin, but said that he doubted whether the dispensary had it.“I spent the whole day there just to be told that they did not have.”“I waited at this hospital to see the doctor and they can’t even get the prescription at the dispensary—It is sickening—I spent the whole day at the hospital and wasted the whole day!”Sources have revealed to this newspaper that unavailability of important drugs is a regular thing at many Berbice healthcare facilities.Attempts to reach the CEO of New Amsterdam Hospital Mr. Alan Johnson and Medical Superintendent, Dr. V. Sharma, were unsuccessful.