Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2406
用戶失蹤天數 2110
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-19 12:28 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
As police continue to diligently investigate the murder of nursery school teacher, Natalie Loncke, one man is not too pleased having been mistakenly arrested for the suspect.Leylend Lewis was picked up by police on Sunday at the Cliff Anderson Sports Hall while he was attending the National Steelband Competition.This newspaper was told that Lewis,Authentic China Jerseys, who is the Office Assistant at St. Rose’s High School, was with the school’s steelband unit when he was approached by a Police Corporal in plainclothes and another plain clothes rank, who told him that he was the suspect in the murder of Natalie Loncke.Loncke was stabbed to death in her Norton Street apartment Saturday night, by her lover, Hubert Pilgrim.According to a source,Wholesale Stitched Jerseys, although Lewis insisted that he was not Pilgrim, he was still handcuffed and taken to the Brickdam Police Station where he was detained.The source said that Lewis even tried to show the cops his identification card but they refused to allow him.A policeman who was also at the Sports Hall recognised Lewis and despite him saying so to his officer at the scene, there was nothing more he could do to prevent Lewis from being arrested.At the station Lewis was booked as the suspect in Loncke’s murder, while the police sent for the relatives of the deceased woman.When a daughter of the deceased arrived she quickly identified Lewis as ‘Sir Lewis’,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, an employee at her school,China NFL Jerseys, much to the embarrassment of the police.Lewis was eventually released without an apology.Meanwhile,NFL Jerseys Cheap, Kaieteur News understands that the real killer, Hubert Pilgrim,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, is hiding out in Le Repentir Cemetery where he fled after killing Loncke.

無頭像
Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2406
用戶失蹤天數 2110
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-19 12:30 
Errol CockfieldBy Bevan SpringerNEW YORK – Errol Cockfield, who was born in Guyana and also lived in Trinidad before emigrating to the United States at age 10,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, will run communications for Democrats in the New York State Senate,Cheap NFL Jerseys, beginning early September.Senator John Sampson,Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap, the Democrat Majority Conference Leader, who also has Guyanese heritage, has recruited the 36-year-old Cockfield as Communications Director of the Senate Democratic Majority.Cockfield holds a Bachelor’s Degree in English with a minor in Journalism from SUNY Stony Brook and went on to head Newsday’s Albany Bureau and worked as a staff writer at the Los Angeles Times.In recent years he served as chief spokesperson and advisor for Governor David Paterson and his predecessor, Eliot Spitzer during the largest fiscal downturn in state history. During this two-year assignment,NFL Jerseys From China, he provided steady crisis management leadership during the historic transition from Spitzer to Paterson.“After working for many leaders in government it gives me a unique sense of pride to work for someone who shares my heritage,” Cockfield told the New York Amsterdam News this week. “I’m very humbled and excited that Senator Sampson saw fit to tap me for this important role. Under the Senator’s leadership, Democrats have accomplished important victories, including reforms that allowed New York to get $700 million in federal education funding announced this week,” he added.In his new role, Cockfield will not only handle the communications needs of Senator Sampson, but will also serve the other members of the Democratic majority in Albany.In a relatively short but action-packed career,China Stitched NFL Jerseys, Cockfield has also served as press secretary at the Empire State Development Corporation. He joins Senator Sampson from the Lower Manhattan Development Corporation where he currently works as Vice President for Communications and Community Affairs.Senator Sampson was elected to the New York State Senate in 1996. He represents the 19th Senatorial District which encompasses Canarsie, East Flatbush, Parts of Brownsville, Crown Heights,Cheap NFL Jerseys, East New York, portions of Old Mill Basin, Spring Creek Towers, and parts of Midwood and Kensington in Brooklyn. Senator Sampson was born in Bedford Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, to American and Guyanese parents. (South Florida Caribbean News)

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2419
用戶失蹤天數 1895
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-19 12:47 
Harry Jagnarine,Cheap Jerseys Online, 59, of Overwinning Village,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, East Bank Berbice,Cheap Jerseys NFL China, was on Friday fined $20,NFL Jerseys Supply,000 with an alternative of? three months in jail by Magistrate Roby Benn. He did not have the money so he went to jail.The man appeared before the Magistrate at the New Amsterdam Magistrate’s court and pleaded guilty to assaulting his wife Ramkumarie on June 9, last, at their home.Prosecutor Sergeant Phillip Sheriff told the court that Jagnarine became annoyed that his food was not finished cooking when he ventured home and dealt the woman several slaps. The matter was reported and the accused was arrested and charged.In court he pleaded guilty and in his plea of mitigation begged for leniency. He told the court,Authentic Jerseys Cheap, “Me only beat she me na do she nothing.”He was unable to pay the fine and was sent to jail.

無頭像
Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2406
用戶失蹤天數 2110
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-19 15:35 
A Pomeroon businesswoman, held for her alleged role in exposing two women to the sex trade in the interior,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, was yesterday granted bail to the tune of one million dollars.June Ann Joseph,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, 44,Wholesale Jerseys China, of Charity, Upper Pomeroon was taken to the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court, where she was indicted on two counts of trafficking in persons (TIP).Joseph stood before Chief Magistrate Priya Sewnarine-Beharry, accused of engaging in the trafficking two young women. The court heard that between January 19 and February 2, last, at a location in the Cuyuni River, Joseph recruited, transported and harboured the two women for the purpose of sexual exploitation. She pleaded not guilty.Corporal Bharat Mangru, a Prosecutor attached to the Chambers of the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP),Authentic Jerseys Cheap, did not present the details of the crime in court. He offered no objections to a court bond being granted to the businesswoman. He asked, however,Cheap Jerseys From China, that it be set to a substantial amount,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, along with reporting conditions.The court heard that the woman had never been charged or placed before the courts. The Prosecution said that although the charges related to different women, the circumstances were the same.Before offering bail to the unrepresented businesswoman, the Chief Magistrate diligently perused the statement of one of Joseph’s accusers.At the end of the short hearing, the woman was allowed a court bond and ordered to report to the Officer in Charge of the Charity Police Station every Monday, commencing on February 9.The reporting conditions apply until the completion of the matter, which was adjourned to?February 9.

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2419
用戶失蹤天數 1895
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-19 21:25 
ALBION, CORENTYNE – Just after 22:00 hours on Friday, ranks in Division ‘B’ of the Guyana Police Force received a tip off of a shooting incident at a livestock farm at Number Four Dam, Albion,Cheap Jerseys From China, Corentyne.On arrival, detectives found the watchman, 62-year-old Dhanpaul, of Number One Road,Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap, Corentyne, with what appeared to be a gunshot wound to the left arm. The man was rushed to the New Amsterdam Hospital where he was pronounced dead on arrival.A shotgun and a spent shell were recovered from the crime scene.A woman connected to the business, and two employees were detained hours later and are assisting with the probe. The two employees were on the job at the time of the incident.According to the police, one of those in custody reportedly admitted to committing the crime. Police are working on a theory that the alleged gunman was playing with the weapon when it accidentally went off and struck the victim. The shooter is not a licensed firearm holder.On Saturday,Wholesale Stitched Jerseys, an employee of the farm,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, Mahadeo Sookhoo, who was sporting a mobile phone that his boss, Mithford Budhram, had bought him three days earlier, said that he accompanied Budhram to Georgetown on Friday to uplift farm supplies.The compound in which 62-year-old Dhanpual was killed“We left about 7:30 in the morning to go collect 25,000 baby chickens. We collect them till ‘bout after 4 in the afternoon and we reach back to the farm till after midnight. When we reach here them had nuff big boy policemen. When me see the man he lay down on the ground, dead, with a gunshot wound. Me walk and gone me way.”He claimed that the victim was residing on the farm since last year. “Paul is a very good man; he not a bad man so me ain’t know who coulda kill he. He nah got no family so he does live here on the farm.“Them police carry away them other two boys who does wuk here and me boss man wife, after we come back from Georgetown. Then this morning them come back and tell me boss, ‘Is you shoot the man,Cheap Jerseys Paypal,’ and them carry he away to the station.Me boss and Paul ain’t had no problem but the police say is boss man gun use to shoot Paul…The police done get the gun.”Mahadeo Sookhoo said that his employer left the weapon at the house on the farm. He could not say if it was the weapon usually stored there.

無頭像
Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2406
用戶失蹤天數 2110
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-19 21:37 
–?? ?City businesswoman advisesA city businesswoman is advising persons to keep their vehicle windows up and their door locks on when stopping at traffic lights.She gave the advice a day after she was relieved of her purse containing an undisclosed amount of cash while the vehicle she was in had stopped at a traffic signal on Mandela Avenue yesterday afternoon.The woman, who asked that her name not be disclosed,Wholesale Jerseys From China, told this newspaper that she had just finished doing business at a prominent city hardware establishment and was sitting in the front seat of a canter truck she had hired to take her home.According to the woman, the truck stopped at the traffic light just outside the National Cultural Centre. Seconds later, a motorcycle came up alongside the truck and the pillion rider pushed his hand through the half-open window on the passenger side,Cheap NBA Jerseys China, grabbing the gold chain around her neck.The businesswoman said that since the chain was sturdy the man had difficulty pulling it from her neck.With the traffic signal still on red, the truck driver could do nothing, since there were other vehicles in front of him, and this gave the thief enough time to operate.Since he could not get the chain,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, the thief turned his attention to the woman’s purse which was on her lap.“He gave up with the chain and he grabbed the purse. It really shocked me,” the woman said.The thief then made off on the motorcycle that was ridden by his accomplice.The businesswoman believes that she was followed from one of two locations she had done business at minutes earlier.She reported the matter to the police at the East La Penitence Station and an immediate message was sent out with the aim of apprehending the perpetrators.The ordeal has left the victim severely traumatized,NFL Jerseys From China, since she strongly believes that although she did not see the man with a gun,Cheap NFL Jerseys co, she would have been shot if the bandit did not get what he came for.“They are shooting you if they cannot get what they want. That guy could have shot me because the chain was not bursting,Cheap NFL Jerseys,” the woman reflected.“Everywhere you go these days you have to look back. Am I a prisoner? You walking on the road and you are scared of getting robbed. But in a car? Wow! I thought I would have been secure in a vehicle, but no!” the businesswoman said emphatically.