yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1735
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-19 16:23 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
…allegations of purchasing “spy computer” serious enoughDr Leslie RamsammyThe main opposition People’s National Congress Reform (PNCR) yesterday called for Health Minister, Dr Leslie Ramsammy, to resign over allegations that he facilitated the purchase of spy equipment for drug lord Shaheed ‘Roger’ Khan, who has also been fingered in about 200 murders in Guyana.Dr Ramsammy has denied the allegations and has said that he is even prepared to take a lie-detector test to prove his innocence.Lance Carberry, who sits on the executive council of the PNCR,NFL Jerseys China, said the allegations of Dr Ramsammy’s involvement in the “criminal act” regarding the spy computer are “serious enough” for the Minister to demit office.Robert SimelsDr Ramsammy has been identified by the former lawyer of Roger Khan, Robert Simels, as the person who facilitated the purchase of the?”spy” computer, which was used by Khan for, among other things, bugging the office of the then Commissioner of Police, Mr. Winston Felix,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, and other top officials.Mr. Simels further alleged that Dr. Ramsammy also facilitated the training required to operate the computer. Carberry said that Dr Ramsammy should resign in spite of his strong denials.He noted that it took political protest action by the PNCR, demanding an inquiry into allegations of a “phantom squad” engaged in a series of killings for then Minister of Home Affairs, Ronald Gajraj to demit Office.“(President Bharrat) Jagdeo had hoped to clear the name of his Home Affairs Minister, Gajraj, who reportedly was taking instructions directly from the President.“It backfired. Even after the murder of potential witnesses such as Kerzorkee and Bacchus, Ronald Gajraj had to go,” Carberry stated.He however noted that a culture of decency does not exist in the Jagdeo government. Gajraj was promoted as Guyana’s Ambassador to India.“The President and Dr. Ramsammy are likely to engage in their usual charade of denials, even though they would be hard put to explain how Dr. Ramsammy’s name ended up on the “spy” computer as the Minister who facilitated both the purchase and the training for its use,Wholesale China Jerseys,” Carberry stated.Roger Khan has pleaded guilty to 18 counts of drug-possession and drug-distribution charges, which alleged that he imported, conspired to import and distribute, and possessed cocaine for the purpose of distribution on a number of dates between 2001 and 2006. He was also charged for being part of an international distribution conspiracy.Khan was also, in 1993, charged with possession of an illegal firearm and ammunition, and was granted bail but fled the US jurisdiction.Court documents have fingered Khan in almost 200 murders in Guyana.Khan’s case took twist in 2008 when he, along with his Attorney Robert Simels, and Simels’ associate, Arienne Irving, were all charged with witness tampering, namely attempting to “eliminate” the main witness against his client.Parliamentary political party, the Alliance for Change, has also called for Dr Ramsammy to resign.The Health Minister,Cheap MLB Jerseys, on June 9, last, told the media that he is willing to undergo a polygraph to clear his name in the Roger Khan/Robert Simels issue, should the Guyana Police Force request it.Simels has alleged that it was Dr Ramsammy who helped to facilitate the purchase of a laptop computer, capable of triangulating and intercepting telephone calls. Simels also alleges in court records that Dr. Ramsammy assisted in facilitating the training of Khan in the use of the equipment.On June 9,China Jerseys, last, Ramsammy declared: “If I am called upon to co-operate with any investigation, I will do so. I am at all times available to those who are responsible to investigate any criminal activity, if they think I could be of any help and I can therefore look at you, I can look at them, and I can look at the public and say to them that I have never been engaged in any activity that in anyway facilitate a criminal action in Guyana or in any other country.”