hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2398
用戶失蹤天數 1874
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-19 22:17 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Did you ever reassess how you feel inhumane after dealing with a monopolistic company? How they treat you like trash? As if the service they are selling is a “favour” to you? And the money you have to pay them is your legal duty?Yes,Cheap Jerseys From China, I have felt that way many times. And what is worse, the people who work with these companies are the folks next door. The man next door works with one of them; a girl down the road works with another – they are our people. But, somehow, when they enter the jaws of the monopoly, they undergo instant therianthropy.Monopolies are bullies. They control a market and fix prices based on their own jacked-up input prices. They also are cash cows that fund wide acquisitions and economic spread of their owners. Look at NICIL and the monopolies that pay cash to NICIL – to encourage and allow NICIL to expand more and to have money to do more of its own monopolistic things.Look at other companies and how their owners have expanded over the years – all via the huge cash flows from the monopolies that supply poor quality and service products to Guyanese.But, hold a minute,cheap jerseys nfl wholesale, who are they? Well, the Government holds a monopoly on all public offices. Registry, post office, taxes,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, etc are all owned by the Government and they all belittle and abuse us.The telephone company enjoys its monopoly and its exorbitant prices coupled with poor service. The two telephone companies are busy creating their duopoly in preparation of the legislation – but it is the same old story of monopolistic behaviour. Data supply is controlled by a monopoly.Some of the monopolies have made everyone complicit in the way they conduct business. Regulators, businessmen and politicians have been harnessed to their own ends. Those who stand in their way are ultimately taken out.The power company is also a monopoly. NICIL is a monopoly. The Berbice Bridge company is a monopoly, and of course NCN, owned by NICIL is a monopoly.Let’s tune into NCN a little.NCN has a monopoly,China Jerseys Free Shipping, not only in terms of its licensing,Jerseys Cheap China, but in terms of Government’s funds (similar to Chronicle).NCN’s attitude is so poor that customers who walk into NCN with cash to pay for advertisements are turned away – with their cash. Imagine a company chasing away customers! The current officers of Marketing and Finance are terrible at marketing and management. Insofar as their knowledge goes, NCN’s monopoly will remain until the end of the world.A visit to NCN will give you a shudder. The outlook and feel of the place alone is poor. Then you talk with some staff and you’re stunned. Worse if you have a meeting with management, especially if it is with marketing or sales.I cannot wait to see NCN’s doors closing when more licences are given out. Too much to ask? Well, I will therefore await that time when I can see some smiles on their faces when they have to beg me to do business with them.We must put the monopolies on notice. There is no place for any business or company that will abuse the people as we have been abused.All monopolies must be regulated, and must be regulated by independent professionals who are not likely to fall victim to inveigle. Regardless of the sector of business, there must be regulation of that company.Guyana’s economic future must be carefully strategized. The Government must assure the public that they will stop pussyfooting around some of these monopolistic companies. The people deserve better.Amusing times ahead.