yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2390
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-20 02:11 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Fear has once again gripped the quiet community of Tract A, Coldingen on the East Coast of Demerara after bandits attacked a businessman forcing him to flee his premises with his two children,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, leaving his wife behind.Nazim Abdool, popularly called ‘Fish Man’ probably managed to save himself from a beating by running away but that did not stop the bandits from holding his wife at gunpoint and ransacking his house before making off with an undisclosed amount in cash and other valuables.Nazim Abdool stands in his ransacked living room.The attack occurred just after 21:00 hours on Wednesday, and it sent shivers up the spines of neighbours and other residents who have had their fair share of criminal attacks dating back to the 2002-2008 crime wave,Wholesale Jerseys, when gangs invaded their community at will.The bandits had gained entry into Abdool’s yard by cutting a hole in the chain link fence at the back and waylaid the businessman and his family who had been out for the entire day.Abdool, who operates a shop at the front of his yard, told this newspaper that upon returning home, he opened the gate and was driving in his car when he heard his dogs barking incessantly.His wife who had already come out of the car went ahead to the stairs to open up the house.“How the dogs behaving, my wife who was in the yard said ‘like somebody deh in this yard.’ By time she reach the first step deh,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, dem say “shut you [email protected] and stop talk.” And they held her up. I didn’t see them because the place was dark,” Abdool said.Realizing that his two daughters, ages 11 and 10-years old, will have to live through a horrifying ordeal, Abdool grabbed them and ran out of the yard.“I start screaming ‘Thief! Thief!’ I had me cell phone in me pocket and I call the police while running down the street. I run around and get some people to know what was going on,” the shopkeeper explained.The bandits did not pursue him but they held a cutlass to his wife’s neck and ordered her to open up the house.They even threatened neighbours who had peered out when Abdool raised the alarm.The businessman’s wife was not at home yesterday when this newspaper visited, but he recalled what she told him.According to Abdool, the men took his wife up the front stairs and demanded the keys to the door.They were handed a bunch of keys but they got frustrated when they tried unsuccessfully with several of them to open the front door which they eventually kicked in.“She say two of them had gun and three with cutlasses. Two of them went inside de house, while one ah dem with a cutlass bring she down back and carry she to the backyard and keep she down deh and gat de cutlass on she neck.”According to Abdool, the bandits in the house spent about 15 minutes ransacking the interior, carting off valuables such as cash, a DVD player and other items which Abdool could not ascertain at the time.Meanwhile, his wife kept her cool while the bandits demanded money and gold.“When dey bring she down, the one get the cutlass to she neck say, “you know how long me want kill you.”The woman subsequently managed to break free despite one of the bandits holding on to her hair.“She just run and holler fuh de neighbour and that is when dey start firing de shots, three rounds,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Authentic,” Abdool stated.After ascertaining that his two children were safe at a relative’s nearby house, Abdool only returned to his place when he saw the police patrol in the area.He eventually took the patrol to the house where they discovered that the entire interior had been upturned.The businessman said that his wife had recognized one of their neighbours among the gang of bandits.However he is not too satisfied with the way the police treated the piece of vital information.“He would normally come one and two time at the shop. Well, I don’t know, the police get to his house and the mother is telling the police that they can’t search she house and the police just back off,Cheap Jerseys From China,” Abdool told this newspaper.However, police returned yesterday and searched the house but did not find the suspect.Wednesday night’s ordeal was a vivid reminder of a similar attack Abdool and his family endured exactly two years ago.On that occasion, he and his family were held in their house while the bandits raided his grocery shop, even tending to unsuspecting customers in the process.Residents said that every day at sundown, they are forced to lock themselves in out of fear for similar attacks leaving those who have to make their way home at night to the mercy of bandits.“I never see a police patrol, but like how this thing happen, you would see d