yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2437
用戶失蹤天數 1784
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-21 00:10 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
…as one year anniversary draws near By Desilon DanielsSimone’s screams pierce the silence of the Non Pareil community; beside her, her mother LatchmieNandanie Mohanis frozen with shock, staring down at the motionless body of her other daughter, Nandanie. A few feet away a man hangs suspended from the ceiling, clearly dead.On the evening of April 27, 2014, the body of Nandanie Mohan,Wholesale Jerseys From China, 27, was found by her sister Simone and her mother Latchmie in the Non Pareil home she shared with her reputed husband,China NFL Jerseys Cheap, Vickram Ramdin. Ramdin was also found dead that very evening in what was apparently a murder/suicide.Nandanie had been a mother who had dedicated her life to her two young children and had primarily been supporting them by working as a salesgirl in a snackette. Days after her murder, Nandanie’s story had been on the lips of numerous persons, particularly those of the residents of her home village, Mon Repos.Nonetheless, her name quickly faded and has become yet another statistic in Guyana’s long and bloody history of domestic violence. However, her memory still lives on with her relatives who struggle daily with coming to grips with her premature death.Nearly one year after Nandanie’s death, her mother Latchmie maintains that the murder is still a difficult one to comprehend. Latchmie had been forced to bury her child and is now tasked with taking care of her daughter’s offspring.The woman explained that her daughter’s children have been living with her since the murder, a living situation she admitted is sometimes difficult to handle. Omardat is an energetic 12-year-old boy while his sister is 8-year-old Sabrina.“It’s been hard providing for them; my husband is doing guard work three days a week and I’m a housewife. My daughter had helped so much in providing for us and her children and now she’s gone. But wha’ me gon’ do?” Latchmie questioned.Each weekday, Latchmie said she would wake up long before sunrise to prepare lunch for the two children. Already exhausted, she would then wake them up and help them prepare for the day ahead.The relatives of Nandanie Mohan including her mother and two children, Omardat and Sabrina.“It’s hard, starting back with dealing with young children at this age. I never expected I would have had to do this, especially under these circumstances,” the 49-year-old woman said. She continued, “You know how at this age they’re mischievous, but I can’t give up on them; I got to try.”Fortunately, she said, the children are often helpful and would assist as much as possible in the home. She said too that though things had been slowly improving, it had been a long journey filled with highs and lows.Latchmie explained that Sabrina had suffered a setback in school last year following her mother’s death, but was slowly improving. Omardat had also suffered similarly but had been aided by a teacher in the area who had sympathized with the family. The young boy recently wrote his National Grade Six Assessment (NGSA) and is preparing for high school.Latchmie said too that the children would still sleep with her and her husband each night.“We used to hear Sabrina talking a lot in her sleep and jumping out of bed,” Latchmie said before adding, “Anthony [Omardat] used to get up and call out for his mother. One time he tell we that he dream she and how she tek him to get his pictures taken,” she recounted sadly.“There’s really nothing we can do but hug him up and try to help him through it,” the grandmother said.The woman said that questions also still persist, even a year later. “They would ask we, ‘wha side we mommy and daddy gone?’ and I could just tell them that they mother gone to Heaven.”‘THAT IS NOT THE DAUGHTER I RAISED’After Nandanie’s strangled body had been found by her sister and mother last year and word had spread of her death, rumours surfaced almost immediately. These rumours included claims of infidelity on the dead woman’s part.However, Latchmie maintained that the rumours were not true and were contrary to the daughter she knew and loved.“It got some people who seh that he shouldn’t ah kill she, while it got some others who saying how she had other man and thing,” Latchmie related. “It makes me feel so bad because I never hear anything like that in all the years my daughter grew up; that is not the daughter I raised, so I don’t believe it,Wholesale China Jerseys,” she added.Latchmie further said that the rumours have made coping even more difficult. She said she has finally gotten around to clearing her daughter’s items out of the home in which she died and is hoping to rent the home out to supplement her family’s small income.“It’s so hard having to go through all of the stuff; it’s like living it through all again,” Latchmie admitted.The relationship with her daughter’s