yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2431
用戶失蹤天數 1778
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-21 09:49 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A senior police officer attached to the Criminal Investigations Department Headquarters, has been givenTV AnchormanTravis Chasepermission by his superiors to file a lawsuit against local television station,Nike NFL Jerseys China, HGPTV, Publishers of Nightly News and its Anchor, Travis Chase.The intended lawsuit stems from publication of what the officer, Assistant Superintendent Mitchell Caesar, sees as libelous claims against him on the Nightly News.In news items carried by the television station, Caesar is accused of being closely linked to the criminal underworld. He was said to have been fingered in a number of illegal and extra-judicial acts.The Presenter of the news item, Travis Chase, had claimed that the allegations were contained in a “Top Secret document”.He said that the relevant authorities have obtained a document which detailed the alleged corrupt practices of a high ranking Police Officer.He had claimed that the document detailed the officer’s “link to the drug underworld; the planting of guns, cocaine and other bits and pieces of evidence on persons,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, some of whom are still before the court,Cheap NFL Jerseys, and others who may have already been wrongfully prosecuted.”But when asked to produce the evidence of the allegations,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Chase declined to cooperate.Police Commissioner Seelall Persaud had disclosed that the police had contacted the Reporter to obtain information on the “Top Secret Document”.However, that information was not forthcoming and according to the Top Cop an investigation is presently underway.To facilitate this however, the police needed the testimony of the Reporter, since according to reliableASP Mitchell Caesarsources, the Force has no knowledge of any “top secret document”.“The Reporter was called in…; he was contacted and asked to come in regarding the report. He came in…with his lawyer and told the police that he did his own investigation, has his own evidence and he’s not handing anything over to the police,” the Commissioner had told this newspaper.According to Persaud, investigators contacted the police Legal Advisor on how to proceed with the matter.“I don’t intend to leave it alone,Wholesale Jerseys 2018, however, I will be guided by the police legal advisor,” the Top Cop had said two weeks ago.When contacted by this newspaper, Travis Chase explained that he was contacted by the police at his place of work and was invited to meet with the Divisional Commander at Cove and John “to discuss the matter.”He said that he did turn up for the discussion and the police requested the document or that he reveals its source.“I said that I cannot do that at this point,” Chase told Kaieteur News.He said that the police investigator then enquired from him if he will reveal the document in the future to facilitate the investigation.“I did say to the officer that I’m not prepared to release it at this time,” the Reporter stressed.He also did not provide investigators with a statement.To date, Chase has not provided the evidence nor has he given investigators a statement.Assistant Superintendent Caesar has reportedly retained the services of a prominent attorney at law to act on his behalf.