yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2439
用戶失蹤天數 2115
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-22 02:18 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– was charged in Fort Island heistLloyd Johnson, one of the accused in a 2005 robbery spree at Fort Island,Wholesale Cheap NFL Football Jerseys, was shot last evening at around 20:30 hrs during a confrontation with police at Liliendaal, East Coast Demerara.Johnson,Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping, called ‘Belly’ is employed as a taxi driver. Kaieteur News understands that he was going to his brother’s residence at Liliendaal, when he was shot at least four times.While details of the story remain sketchy,Cheap Jerseys China, Clive Greaves,Wholesale Jerseys 2018, a relative of the injured man, told this newspaper that Johnson sustained injuries to his arms and abdomen.“He just come home from wuk. I went on de verandah. He walk up de road and next thing I hear like four shots and see a set a people come out pon de road. Dem seh that is me brother-in-law get shoot…”Johnson was subsequently taken to the Georgetown Public Hospital. However, Kaieteur News also received reports that Johnson was wounded during a robbery attempt and that he had shot at police ranks.This publication was also told that the injured man’s brother was also taken into police custody following the shooting.Johnson was charged in connection with a $17.2 M payroll heist from GuySuCo. He was also charged,Cheap China Jerseys, along with three others,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, for the December 2005 Fort Island, Essequibo River armed robberies when over $10 million of booty was carted off.