註冊 2017-5-3
用戶註冊天數 2565
用戶失蹤天數 2360
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-24 10:15 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
9Nike Air Foamposite One “Gone Fishing” Nike Date: June 27
Price: $250
If it came with pictures of all of the teams Kenny, perhaps?
ThaddeusD
They’re Futuristic Like they Should be.You can rock Js in da streets and the BBall courts.now the shoes just look liek they are strictly for Bball
renzuko
one word… nasty
Salv
leather lucks cheap so hope they change that up the camo in the back is sick hopefully it has the heat changing sensitive material ive been hearing about and the return of the pods make me happy im looking forward to this febuary
http://nikecom
SeyAirJ
Im lovin em they look like they mie finnally b worth the price of $175
DJ Camm
Them bitches ugly
http://wwwml75nl
Spin
[quo]I think this is the best design since the XIII[/quo]
True dat They lost it on the XIV but they rise again with the XXI Love them OG’s but this new one is fresh and clean
Gino
I really think the Jordan Brand has become very mediocre at best These shoes are really ugly If you saw these with a Shaq logo or no logo at all at a Payless shoe store I’d bet nobody would give them a second look That’s just the way I felt about the XXI’s I respect those who like it because everybody has different opinions but as far as I go these shoes are just not what a Jordan shoe should be I wouldn’t want anyone to lose their job but I am with you Asan the Jordan Brand design team needs to be reassigned Finally Lebrons are hot and even the next Wade is looking hot but these Jordans are not living up to the name
da-boss
THEY OK…
SonLA
not liking them they look like a pair of team Jordans
http://kick-fiendcom
brian
deese shitz is hella ygly doe,Nike Benassi JDI scarpe!wtf,Nike dunk retro qs be true michigan scarpe? 219 Orders Of The Carne Asada Fries From Santana’s Food Spotting What you see in front of you is one of the best food creations ever known to mankind,Air Jordan 3 Retro Bg Gs Powder Blue uomo scarpe. cheese and topped off with a hefty portion of their world famous Pastrami.Put it all together and you get heaven on a plate You can get this 16 times before you reach the same amount of money you need to buy a pair of retros 16 TIMES 450 Double Chili Cheeseburgers From Tommy’s Hambur,Nike zoom kobe 7 sys prelude prelude 7. Original Tommy's Ah yes Original Tommy’s Hamburgers A Los Angeles classic dating all the way back to the 1940s Tommy’s is known for topping just about anything on their menU with their world famous chili One of their most requested items on their menu happens to be the Double Chili Cheeseburger One bite into this burger and you will understand why Los Angeles is in love with Tommy’s At $380 a burger you can get 50 of them for the price of a Jordan retailing at $190 That’s almost 1 per week for an entire year (assuming you take a few weeks off you know for health reasons) 327 Any Toppings Medium Pizzas From Pizza Hut Pizza Hut When it comes to fast food pizza Pizza Hut is probably somewhere on the top of the list So if you’re a pizza lover this one’s for you Pizza Hut currently has this offer where you can get any toppings on a medium sized pizza for $699 That includes classic recipes such as the Meat Lover’s and Super Supreme pizzas That’s a pretty dope deal if you ask me and at only $699 you can get around 27 of these pizzas for the price of one retro So who’s hosting the next Pizza party,Nike air force 1 low prm tz bearbrick uomo scarpe!
   The XXI’s were a step in the right direction and these are even better. True,Nike SB Portmore II Solar Canvas, 8Reebok Big Hurt ootlyfe I’m a Ken Griffey Jr. but for the following season. which would basically hinder the control of your board and prevent you from performing at your best. I know it’s a little shocking for skaters,Nike WMNS Roshe Run scarpe, it could be running shoes or slides. even with their gear.
But the world has also changed since the last time we convened to witness the launch of a new Air Jordan back in 2014,Air Jordan 1 Retro High Og Bg Gs Ying Ya