yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2437
用戶失蹤天數 1784
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-25 09:56 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Onica Griffith,http://www.theworldsoccersshop.com/Brazil-Coutinho-Jersey.html, 36,Jerseys NFL Cheap, of Nicolay Street,Huarache Shoes For Men, New Amsterdam told the court that she was a janitor of a New Amsterdam private school.? Yesterday,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, she was remanded to jail by Magistrate Sherdel Isaacs-Marcus on a charge of possession of narcotics for the purpose of trafficking.Onica GriffithProsecutor Sergeant Phillip Sherriff told the court that about 08:00 hrs yesterday, the police were on mobile patrol in the vicinity of Lot 40 Stanleytown area when they saw the woman walking on the public road and was looking back frequently.The police stopped and challenged her and found a transparent plastic bag with a creamish substance concealed in her right hand. She was arrested and taken into custody.The substance was weighed,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply, tested and found to be 3.5 grams of cocaine.In her defence the woman stated that she walking on the Backdam road when the police stopped her. “I saw the thing at the side of my foot on the grass and he asked me if it belongs to me and I said ‘No’. I tried to pick it up and they tell me that is drugs. I did not have it in my possession.”She was remanded to jail and will have to return to court on July 29.