yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2470
用戶失蹤天數 2147
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-25 18:21 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A Pomeroon businesswoman,Green NFL Jerseys, held for her alleged role in exposing two women to the sex trade in the interior, was yesterday granted bail to the tune of one million dollars.June Ann Joseph, 44, of Charity, Upper Pomeroon was taken to the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court,Adidas Marek Mazanec Jersey, where she was indicted on two counts of trafficking in persons (TIP).Joseph stood before Chief Magistrate Priya Sewnarine-Beharry, accused of engaging in the trafficking two young women. The court heard that between January 19 and February 2, last, at a location in the Cuyuni River, Joseph recruited, transported and harboured the two women for the purpose of sexual exploitation. She pleaded not guilty.Corporal Bharat Mangru, a Prosecutor attached to the Chambers of the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP), did not present the details of the crime in court. He offered no objections to a court bond being granted to the businesswoman. He asked, however,China NFL Jerseys, that it be set to a substantial amount,wholesale jerseys, along with reporting conditions.The court heard that the woman had never been charged or placed before the courts. The Prosecution said that although the charges related to different women,Cheap NFL Jerseys, the circumstances were the same.Before offering bail to the unrepresented businesswoman, the Chief Magistrate diligently perused the statement of one of Joseph’s accusers.At the end of the short hearing, the woman was allowed a court bond and ordered to report to the Officer in Charge of the Charity Police Station every Monday, commencing on February 9.The reporting conditions apply until the completion of the matter,NFL Jerseys Outlet From China, which was adjourned to?February 9.

無頭像
yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2470
用戶失蹤天數 2147
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-25 18:25 
Two vulcanizing shop attendants appeared at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court accused of inflicting grievous bodily harm upon a customer. They both pleaded not guilty to the allegation.Kevin Griffith of Kitty, and Michael Crandon,NFL Jerseys Cheap, of Sophia, were placed before Chief Magistrate Priya Sewnarine Beharry for allegedly beating and wounding Garfield Lamaison,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, a miner.The police reported that on October 5,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, Lamaison,Jordan Sneakers Wholesale, who owns a bicycle,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, went to the vulcanizing shop to have his cycle fixed but was attacked by the two attendants after they had a disagreement. The victim was beaten about the body with a steel pipe and sustained a broken arm.However while Griffith admitted to beating the man,Cheap MLB Jerseys China, Crandon told the court that he did not touch Lamaison.In his explanation to the court Griffith said the plaintiff attacked him with an ice pick after he was asked to stop triggering alarms of vehicles parked on the opposite side of the road.“This man just fly over to me with the ice pick so I jus pick up something to defend meself”Prosecutor Kerry Bostwick made no objection to bail but asked that both defendants report to the Ruimveldt Police Station once weekly.Both men were released on $75,000 each. Their next court date is listed November12.

無頭像
Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2443
用戶失蹤天數 2147
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-25 18:27 
Fifty-year-old Tyrone Lovell of 486 Second Avenue,Wholesale China Jerseys, Bartica was yesterday not required to plead to the indictable offence of causing death by dangerous driving.Lovell is accused of driving his motor vehicle in a dangerous manner which caused the death of Alfred Cameron,China NFL Jerseys, on Wednesday last.Lovell appeared before Acting Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson, at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court.His lawyer Adrian Thompson,Adidas Nmd r1 Women, in a bail application,Cheap Jerseys From China, told the court that Lovell is married and a father of one.Thompson further noted that Cameron was in the middle of the road and as such his client was not liable.However Police Prosecutor Kevin London told the court that Lovell was driving at a fast rate when he collided with Cameron.London further added that the accused drove in a dangerous manner and as such he should not be admitted to bail.Despite his lawyer’s relentless arguments, bail was denied and the accused is expected to make another court appearance on October 30.On Wednesday last,Austin Hooper Falcons Jersey UK, Seventy-six-year-old Alfred Cameron,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, around 15:30 hrs was struck down by a speeding car while attempting to cross Third street, Bartica.He was immediately rushed to the Bartica Hospital. However, he succumbed to the injuries at approximately 19:30hrs the same day.

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2456
用戶失蹤天數 1932
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-25 22:43 
Race against time…– cane in field, but poor attendance dogging performanceWith eight weeks remaining in the year, the news for the country’s sugar industry remains bleak with the demand for estates to produce an average 10,000 tonnes weekly if its revised target of 264,000 tonnes is to be met.However, with workers attendance at an all time low at 54%, it is more than likely canes that were planned to be harvested this year will now have to be looked at in 2011.This is according to the Guyana Sugar Corporation (GuySuCo), which yesterday described the state of affairs of the entity and said that it could only pay 2% if the target is not met.GAWU President,NFL Jerseys Cheap, Komal ChandThe Corporation also, in a proposal to the Guyana Agricultural and General Workers Union (GAWU) yesterday, said it is willing to pay up to 5% once a 270,000 tonnes target is achieved.GuySuCo and the union were scheduled to meet yesterday but a wage increase strike involving over 600 workers at the Enmore estate saw the Corporation pulling out, indicating that it is unwilling to talk under duress.Instead,NFL Jerseys Outlet, the Corporation sent GAWU a letter outlining its wages and salaries increase proposal.Yesterday, GAWU’s President, Komal Chand,Wholesale Baseball Jerseys 2018, indicated that the union, which has been calling for a 15% across-the-board raise for all its members, will not be commenting in any detail on the proposal until a meeting scheduled for tomorrow.MeetingGuySuCo, in a statement late yesterday afternoon, said the its proposals were contained in a letter addressed to GAWU’s General Secretary, Seepaul Narine, as a planned meeting yesterday between the two was cancelled.“The Corporation had hoped to propose an offer to the Union today (yesterday). Unfortunately, a strike by harvesters at Enmore estate which is in its third consecutive day over the current wage talks, frustrated the hosting of the meeting.”The Corporation disclosed that GAWU agreed to cancel the meeting “as it would have been deemed to be held under duress with Enmore harvesters still on strike.”Sugar workers, accustomed to knowing what their ‘traditional back pay’ is around this time of the year, have been unsettled with no concrete words from the Corporation.But GuySuCo yesterday continued to stress its indebtedness and low production as the main reasons for negotiations failing to move from its rut.“The Corporation at the last three meetings on October 12th, 15th and November 3rd,China Adidas Hockey Jerseys, 2010 reaffirmed its state of indebtedness, caused by low sugar production experienced in the past five years.”During this period, GuySuCo said that the Corporation failed consistently to meet its production targets, the reasons for which have “been well ventilated”.Huge debt“However,” the Corporation warned in its statement yesterday, while it “has managed to gradually reduce its level of indebtedness, the outstanding figure remains substantial. Repayment of these debts, meeting our wages and salaries costs and maintaining all aspects of our increased production drive in the field and factory is very much dependent on the Corporation attaining a production level of at least 264,000 tonnes sugar for 2010.”The Corporation pointed out that a senior GAWU official had indicated on November 3rd, at the negotiation meeting held at LBI, that the canes available this crop, if harvested, could yield at least 270,000 tonnes sugar in total for the year.“GuySuCo is equally aware that the achievement of 270,000 tonnes is an attainable target, provided that all canes could be harvested. The availability of canes in the 2nd crop this year points in the direction of a turnaround trend in the sugar industry.”GuySuCo noted that it has repeatedly illustrated to the union that the low rate of attendance, which for the crop to date is 54%, has been the main contributor, apart from the frequently wet periods, for the crop’s production lagging so far behind.“If the turnout was at the 80% level as estimated in our budgeted numbers, production would have been approximately 40,000 tonnes sugar, more than what has been achieved for the year to date. In this scenario, there would have been little threat of carrying forward canes to the first crop 2011, which at the moment is seemingly imminent.”As of Monday, overall sugar production figure stood at 190,754 tonnes, more than 70,000 tonnes that would have to be produced in the coming weeks.“Against this precarious production and financial backdrop,Authentic Jerseys Cheap, the Corporation urges the union to strongly consider its proposal for a 15% increase in pay this year; since it is clear that the industry’s ability to afford the propose

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2456
用戶失蹤天數 1932
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-26 05:36 
By: Attorney Gail S. Seeram?? ?Through this “Question & Answer” column, our goal is to answer your immigration questions.? Many of you have questions on backlog time and eligibility – we seek to clarify these issues and more.? We appreciate your comments and questions.? If you have a question that you would like answered in this column,Iowa Hawkeyes Jerseys, please email: [email protected]Question #1:?? ?I am a U.S. permanent resident for 3yrs,Nike Air Max 97 Silver Bullet, if my fianc? comes to the U.S. on a 10yrs multiple visitor’s visa can she stay if I marry her? If yes, what do I have to prove to the Immigration Authorities for this to get legal status in the U.S.?Answer #1: ?? ?I would advise against your fianc? coming to the U.S. and over staying.? Since you are only? permanent,NFL Jerseys China, a visa for your spouse would not be immediately available.? According to the July 2012 visa bulletin, visas for the spouse of a permanent resident are available for petitions filed on or before February 2010 – so there is a two-year backlog.? She would not be permitted to remain in the U.S. for two-years without status.? Only the spouse of a U.S. citizen can overstay and obtain a green card in the U.S. without any penalties.Question #2: ?? ?My sister who is a U.S. Citizen has made a petition for me and my brother since 2005. At that time we were both single. However, a lot of time has elapsed and we both got married and my brother has a baby; I don’t have as yet. I would like to know how much longer we will have to wait? Would our family be able to go with us when our papers finally come through?Answer #2:?? ?According to the July 2012 visa bulletin, visas for the brother/sister of a U.S. citizen are available for petitions filed on or before January 2001 – so you have about a four-year wait.? Your family such as your spouse and children (once under age 21) are included in the petition and can get visas under the petition.? Make sure their names are added to the petition when the petition is processed at the National Visa Center and the U.S. Embassy.Question #3:?? ?My mother,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, who is a U.S. citizen,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, filed for me and my son six years now, my priority date is April 1, 2006 and I am a F1 category. I submitted all the documents they required since February 2011 and to date I haven’t heard back from the Visa Center.? Now I would like to know if all the documents I submitted are expired, what has happened to our Police Clearance etc? Also my son has acquired the age of 21, what will happen to him on my appointment? Will he be able to go with me?Answer #3:?? ?According to the July 2012 visa bulletin, visas for an unmarried child of a U.S. citizen (F1) are available for petitions filed on or before July 2005 – so you have about a one year wait.? When the visas are available, you will probably have to resubmit updated medicals, police clearance and affidavits of support to the U.S. Embassy.? As for your son, when the visa is available, you will have to recompute his age under the Child Status Protection Act to see if he is qualified for the visa.Question #4:?? ?My parents have their green card since 2005. They are both in there 70’s and live in Guyana. In order to upkeep the green card, they have to enter the U.S. every six months. At their age traveling becomes difficult.? Could they attempt to give up the green card and apply for a ten-year multiple visa through the embassy.Answer #4:?? ?Yes, this would probably be the best option for them.? If they are not living in the U.S. (as required by law for permanent residents) then it’s just a matter of time before immigration takes away their green card.? They can surrender the green card at the U.S. Embassy and ask for a visitor’s visa.