Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2391
用戶失蹤天數 2094
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-29 15:05 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A Friendship, East Bank Demerara (EBD) mother is expected to be charged soon for attempting to kill her one-year-old daughter last Thursday.The woman, of Lot 38 Friendship is currently a patient at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) after ingesting a poisonous substance. Her daughter is also being treated at the same medical institution.Both mother and daughter are said to be in a stable condition.Yesterday,Cheap Jerseys, a police source said that once the woman is discharged from the hospital, she will be charged for attempted murder. He also said that the ranks were still trying to verify what type of poison was used.“While we have the bottle,Taylor Gabriel Falcons Jersey, it might be some other mixture that was in it so we have to check to verify,Cheap NFL Jerseys China,” the police source said.According to information received, the woman left her home and went to the Kingston Seawall where she ingested the substance. She reportedly then poured the same substance on a handkerchief and tried to suffocate the baby.Luckily, the toddler’s father rushed to the location in time and rescued her. He raised an alarm and ranks from the Eve Leary Police Station, which is located just opposite the seawall,China NFL Jerseys, rushed to the scene.Kaieteur News was told that the woman has confessed to ingesting the substance, and she has also admitted that she tried to kill her baby. She claimed that she did it because the baby’s father was not providing financial assistance.Leslie Gordon, the baby’s father, said that he was at the Demerara Harbour Bridge, heading to Parika to drop off passengers, when he received a telephone call from his estranged partner.“She call me and tell me that she is at the seawall and that she going and drink poison and that she gon give the child poison,Wholesale Jerseys USA, so I had to ask the passengers to come out the car and hurry to the seawall,” the man claimed.According to Gordon,Wholesale Jerseys China, he panicked when the woman told him what she was about to do. He said that she did not give him any time to ask questions.He added that when he reached to the seawall, he saw his partner lying on the sand, while holding a kerchief over the child’s face.“The baby eye de done start roll up and I grabbed her away and I call out for people and the police de done start running towards the area. The police tell me to take my daughter to the hospital and they gone bring her,” Gordon said.He said that he was informed by doctors that the poison was not so strong.