Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2382
用戶失蹤天數 2086
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-29 19:29 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Ralph SeeramThere are more people in the Diaspora who are upset with the so called dress code enforced by the Guyana Government and its agencies. Some readers find it comical while others were frustrated during their visit. I don’t think the government attaches any importance. If they are thinking of getting this grand influx of tourists, they should be rethinking this absurdity.People from North America going to the Caribbean tend to dress in light clothing because of the heat. On vacation one wants to wear casual clothes,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, not the kind of clothes they wear to work; that is what they are getting away from.Take Nat from England for example.? He wrote, “As I was a practising Barrister in London I visited Georgetown Magistrates’ Court to observe a Magistrate in action. However,Jae Crowder Jersey, after sitting in the public area for some 30 minutes, the female Magistrate noticed that I was wearing a tee-shirt, albeit an expensive one with collar and sleeves.She said she would not tolerate me in her court without being properly attired. Although I felt it was ridiculous to ask me to leave, I said sorry and left. No person in a judicial office in England would ask a person to leave a court room if that person is not appearing as a lawyer for.”Now tell me what Nat will think of Guyana,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, he did not really get a pleasant experience to encourage him to pay another visit, after that humiliation.Vishnu R had a different view even though he went off on a tangent “I know that Guyana has some crazy policies but here in Canada and likewise in the USAGE there are even crazier things too. The USA is the most corrupt country in the whole world because it killed and tortured innocent people around the world.Guyana is still the best place in the world to live.? Guyana has certain dress codes because it promotes decency, order and respect. Vishnu asked what is indecent about wearing short pants.Kris P said that Guyana is stuck with outdated British rules which the British does not even observe, the problem he said is while Guyanese has adopted fashion they hardly voice their opinions; he said the country is backwards.Patricia thinks it’s hilarious. She wrote, “My comment is about the fashion police, and the dress code for entering Government buildings.? I spent about a month in Linden early this year, and every day my husband and I would go for a walk, and we would pass the Library and there is a sign outside the library, “ No shorts, no Jeans,Cheap Jerseys From China, no vest,Cheap Hockey Jerseys, a whole of things. Man I used to laugh, and every day I say to my husband stop and let me read that sign, I want to know if anybody goes to the library and if they do are they going to borrow books or apply to be a priest. If you have a chance to go to Linden check out that Library I think it is on the Wismar side.Some readers are outraged that the Guyana government charges a tax on tourists’ pets. Some wonder if they “deh so bad” you know that was a Guyanese.I am going to Guyana shortly; I will be wearing my tee shirts and cargo short pants anywhere I go. I will visit some government agencies,NFL Jerseys From China, and I am going to walk past anybody who tries to stop me wearing a short pants. It’s not illegal to wear a short pants, in Guyana so what you gonna charge me for. Guess Anil can tell me what section of the Law I can be charged under. He seems to know every “chapter and verse “of the law.Ralph Seeram can be reached at email: [email protected]