yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2390
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-30 02:06 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
After falling through the stairs of an unfinished building, a security guard employed at Roshan Khan Security Services (RK), Razack Mohamed Juman, is currently recovering from a broken leg and dislocated knee at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC).The injured man is alleging that the negligence of his employer is partially to blame for his present condition,NFL Jerseys 2018, since the circumstances under which he has been forced to work are less than satisfactory.The Lot 5 Klein, Pouderoyen, West Bank Demerara resident said that he has been working with the security company for the past four months,Wholesale Basketball Jerseys, and although he very much appreciates his job, a lot more can be done for the security guards that are employed at RK.Juman claims that on Republic Day, his supervisor sent him and another employee to guard the unfinished two-storey Guyana Geology and Mines Commission (GGMC) building, located at 44 High Street, Werk-en-Rust,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Georgetown.He said that the stairs collapsed while he was making his way down, after conducting a patrol of the upper storey of the building.“The place ain’t had no light or nothing. It was really dark and I could not see where I was going. I fell through the stairway and I break my right foot in three places, and my left knee cap.”He said that his supervisor and two other security guards brought his broken body to GPHC, and never returned. He added that the company’s welfare officer visited him once, but he is unaware as to what R.K intends to do about the matter.Juman said, “A lot of the times we are sent to places and have to work at night with no source of light, no chair,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, no guard hut, no torchlight or nothing…not even a raincoat to cover yourself when rain falling”.Juman appealed to Labour Minister,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Dr. Nanda Gopaul to look into the matter. He believes that the conditions under which many security guards are forced to work are in contravention with the labour laws of Guyana.When contacted, the Human Resources Manager at RK Services told this newspaper that she is willing to discuss the specifics of Juman’s case in person,Nike NFL Jerseys China, at a later date.