標題: Harvard Crimson Jerseys he was cursing…
無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2375
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-1 01:00 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A 39-year-old man who went to visit his ex-girlfriend in Agricola, East Back Demerara (EBD) was stabbed three times by one of the girl’s male relatives.Haslyn RichardsHaslyn Richards of Lot 302 West Ruimveldt is now nursing stab wounds to his abdomen,Cheap Jerseys, head and one of his hands.In his hospital bed,Cheap Jerseys Outlet, the father of two recalled receiving a phone call from his female associate who asked him to visit her at home.“When I reach we talk a little and then her uncle wake up with an attitude and he was very disrespectful,Kevin Bieksa, he was cursing…,” Richards said.“I was the one who get the place for them so after he start behaving like that,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, I go to the landlord and tell him to put out this man if he is going to behave so.”“He get more mad and he come towards me with the knife and my friend was trying to part but he still stab me,China Jerseys,” the wounded man said.Richards’ attacker is said to be still at large.

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2375
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-1 01:01 
Several women have come forward claiming that they were allegedly coerced or sexually harassed by a senior official of the Guyana Revenue Authority (GRA).Late last week, following complaints,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, management of GRA asked the embattled Head of the Integrated Regional Tax Offices, to hand in his resignation.However,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, the official who has reportedly served almost 35 years with that state-controlled agency has refused and is said to be seeking legal advice.Kaieteur News understands that yesterday,Wholesale Jerseys From China, several women, about 14, met with top GRA management, including Commissioner General Khurshid Sattaur,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Authentic, on the matter where they allegedly made the sexual harassment complaints. Including among the women was said to be a secretary.Over the weekend,Authentic Jerseys Cheap, GRA officials said that it is not the first time that the man has been mired in such complaints.The senior official reportedly went to Berbice recently where he was asked by a staff member to approve a transfer for her. However, the officer allegedly told the woman she had to “stump it up”…The matter was taken to the highest forum at GRA.It was also alleged that there were complaints from Essequibo about the official.Commissioner-General Sattaur last evening again declined to comment on the matter.