yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2468
用戶失蹤天數 1814
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-1 23:29 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A British citizen, David Kitson, 29, plans to motorcycle around the world. He has already passed through more than 20 countries.David Kitson and the bike with which he is touring the worldHe started in his native England then continued to the Netherlands, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, Russia,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, South Korea, the United States of America, Mexico, Belize, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, Peru,NFL Jerseys Cheap China, Venezuela,China NFL Jerseys, Brazil, and now Guyana.David Kitson said that he plans to continue his journey into Suriname, Holland, Spain and maybe back to England.He said that he is not riding for any specific organisation or charity. “I am doing this for the love of it, and have been a cyclist all my life.”Kitson said that people should not be scared or negative in being adventurous,Cheap Jerseys, since life is a journey to enjoy.He said he planned for the trip three years ago, and educated himself on the various topics needed,NFL Jerseys China, however, he revealed that at first many were against his choice and he was positive and persevered.“I have been lucky so far to come across many good people across my various trips.”