hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2420
用戶失蹤天數 1896
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-5 15:04 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Dem got some women who when dem pass by you dem looking good and smelling good. You think de best of dem till you go in and see how dem live. Jagdeo go to Bartica and he see de police station after a fire nearly bun it down. Right away he tell Gajraj fuh build a new police station.Well Bartica got a police station that look good from outside, but go inside. De police ain’t got bed fuh sleep on and de chair that dem does sit down on is to train dem to balance. De chair ain’t got seat, suh dem police got to behave like if dem wukking at Kissoon. Dem got to tek piece sponge from somebody old bed and a piece of board from de sawmill.Dem boys want to know if Rohee never check fuh see how dem police had to exist. But he was quick to run to Berbice and get a whole police station transfer because de people who live nearby didn’t want dem police. Don’t talk ‘bout de kitchen. How de pot balance pun de table wha balancing de stove dem boys want to know.One man seh that there was a time when a man coulda carry a woman to he barracks. Now de woman got to carry him to she barracks because de policeman bed can’t even tek he own weight. And de man who dem boys use to call See-all got to name Blind-all, because he ain’t never see de conditions under which he police dem had to live.And he give strict order that police mustn’t beg fuh nutten,John Gibson, suh even if people did want to give dem ranks a bed or a chair dem police had to refuse. Is only de big ones coulda tek things from dem Chinese and de Brazilians.Dem boys cry when dem see how de people who got to protect dem got to live. And is now dem boys know why See-All, who can’t see nutten,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, couldn’t solve any crime when he was Crime Chief. But de police ain’t de only ones who get ignore. Brassington was busy spending money,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, but couldn’t see how dem GPL people was living at Bartica.He tek de money to give Jagdeo and he couldn’t tek money to mek de Bartica workers happy. De men got to eat in grease water,Wholesale Jerseys, use a toilet that can’t flush in this day and age,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, and de place got a fan that de men can’t wuk because it gun only stir up de germs.Now dem workers singing de praises of Hapnew and Hay Heff See. Dem claim that de coalition save dem and is now dem believe that de Creatah don’t give people more than dem can bear. Of course is not easy to bear Brassington.Talk half and hope that Brassington end up living like dem Bartica workers.

無頭像
yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2433
用戶失蹤天數 1779
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-5 15:17 
Instinctive action by a special constable led to the arrest of a man who had minutes earlier beaten a dredge owner almost to death with a hammer.The man was apprehended at Melanie Damishana, still wearing his blood-spattered clothes. He had earlier attacked Claude Kanhai,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, 65, at his Lot 29 Non Pareil, East Coast Demerara home at about 20:30 hours on Wednesday. Kanhai sustained several injuries to his head but recovered enough to recount his ordeal.He told Kaieteur News that the man is an in-law of his brother so he was not too suspicious when he came to his house yesterday with a pouch, which initially appeared to contain cash.According to Kanhai, who was alone at the time of the incident,Wholesale MLB Jerseys, he invited the man into his house and they commenced a conversation about going into logging.So convincing was the man that he even told Kanhai that he was in the process of locating a tractor to facilitate the business.“He say he waiting on some lady to come, so I started gaffing with him,” Kanhai recalled. But Kanhai decided to call his brother and it was then that he began feeling uneasy, since his brother told him that the man had stolen his hammer and a knife. However, Kanhai continued to entertain the man.At around 20:30 hours, Kanhai decided to go downstairs to park his car which was on the road.It was then the man seized the opportunity to attack without any warning.“De phone ring and I turned back to answer it. When I put down the phone and when I watch up now, the light out,Cheap Jerseys Paypal,” Kanhai said. The first blow from the hammer caused him to almost black out. However, he still had the strength to put up a fight.The suspect bloodly clothes“Just blackness I see, I nearly fall down and when I turn around now, the man start to pelt lash all over me head with the hammer,” the dredge owner said. He added that he managed to grab his attacker’s hand and the blood from his wounds poured all over the man’s clothes.Kanhai said he called out to his neighbour but did not get any response. The man then pulled out a knife but Kanhai quickly grabbed the other hand in desperation.“I don’t know where I got the strength from. Must be because I see death coming so I grab unto he and push he off and he eventually ran downstairs and run away,Wholesale Authentic NFL Jerseys,” Kanhai stated. He believes that the man had intended to beat him to death and then ransack his house.But not knowing the area, Kanhai’s attacker did not get far. A special constable who was on duty at the National Insurance Scheme office at Melanie Damishana observed the suspicious man passing and ordered him to stop.The man decided to run but was pursued by the constable who eventually caught up with him. “When I saw him I knew something was wrong because nobody walks where he was walking, especially in the evenings,” the constable told this newspaper. With his clothes full of blood, the constable became even more suspicious.“When I see the blood, I tell he,China Jerseys Cheap, ‘I feel you kill somebody, boy; you kill somebody’,” the constable said.He added that the man admitted harming someone and even began expressing remorse for his actions.The man was subsequently handed over to the police, who later recovered the hammer and knife that were used in the attack. When questioned, the man was surprised to learn that his victim was still alive. “He still alive?” he asked incredulously.He claimed that that he does not know why he attempted to kill Kanhai. He claimed that he does not drink or smoke but was not in the right frame of mind when the incident occurred.He is expected to be charged and placed before the court. Kanhai was loud in praise for the constable who apprehended the attacker and even extended an invitation for the rank to visit his home.

無頭像
yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2434
用戶失蹤天數 2111
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-5 19:31 
Although the General Election came and went and President Donald Ramotar, the People’s Progressive Party/Civic Presidential Candidate, has been sworn in as the seventh Executive President, the Electoral Assistance Bureau (EAB) said that it is still awaiting Statements of Poll from the Guyana Elections Commission (GECOM).The body, in a statement issued yesterday,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, said that it is awaiting release of Statements of Poll from GECOM that it was unable to acquire on Election Night.According to the EAB once the full set of observer reports and Statements of Poll are analysed, the EAB would be in a position to complete its examination and assessment of the 2011 polling exercise.The EAB claims that it has since sent the list of outstanding Statements of Poll to GECOM and hopes that it would be able to get the requested copies when GECOM’s office opens tomorrow.“With the full complement of Statements of Poll in hand,NFL Jerseys China, the EAB expects that it would be in a position to release a preliminary assessment of the polling components of the 2011 Election by the end of next week,Wholesale Jerseys China,” the statement added.According to EAB it is currently in the process of analyzing observer reports of the polling process across the country. The body is a local observer group comprised of citizens of all ethnic,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys, socio-economic,Cheap Jerseys From China, and cultural backgrounds and has the most comprehensive coverage of the polling process, having placed observers in all 10 regions of Guyana.This is a complex logistical exercise that is undertaken on a relatively small budget with volunteer support. Most observer reports have been received and a few from outlying regions are expected shortly.The statement said that the EAB wishes to thank all of its volunteers, including the many young people who had been giving tireless hours at the office and remote stations in the past weeks to assist with planning, analysis,http://www.cheapcustomjerseys.us.com/MLB/, and manning of hotlines.