yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2433
用戶失蹤天數 1780
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-5 21:24 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Twenty year – old Jamal Sherlund Edmonson- Barrow remains in a critical condition at the intensive care unit of the Georgetown Public Hospital,Cheap Jerseys USA, nursing stab wounds to his upper body.Barrow was attacked by a man who rushed into his Cooper Street,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, Albouystown home yesterday.No one could say what the motive for the attack was on the unemployed man.According to the young man’s mother, Juliet Barrow,Cheap Jerseys Paypal, about 10:00 am yesterday she received a call from her son’s friend who told her that Edmonson- Barrow was stabbed by a man who entered his home.“I been at me stand in Stabroek Market when a lady call me and said he bleeding badly,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale,” the mother said. She added that she further learnt that the assailant broke into her son’s home and began to stab him before escaping on foot.Barrow said that she then travelled to the hospital where her son was taken into the Emergency Unit and placed on a life support machine.When Kaieteur News visited the Albouystown area yesterday, residents said that they did not recognize the assailant as he left the house.“Well we just see this boy run in the house and run out back and then we hear the boy (Barrow) shouting for help,http://www.soccerpro.us.com/FC-Bayern-Munich/, so we get him out and rushed him to the hospital,” one resident recalled.The residents of the area said that the attacker was not somebody who was regularly seen in the area.Up to press time the aggressor is still on the run.