yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1734
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-7 01:40 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
President David Granger on Friday evening, told the senior officials gathered at the Guyana Police Force’s (GPF) Inspectors and Sergeants dinner at the Marriott hotel, that Guyana will once again become a safe and securePresident Granger is greeted by some of the senior officers including Crime Chief, Wendell Blanhum,Wholesale Jerseys Paypal, upon his arrival at the Marriott hotel on Friday.place for the children of Guyana, once they remain dedicated and committed to the country and its citizens.The President said that the government, through the weekly National Security Committee meetings,Cheap NFL Jerseys, has been putting plans in train and taking decisions, which will see not only improvements in the country but will also result in better conditions for the serving men and women.“My being here is a reflection of my commitment to the Guyana Police Force. You are the middle belt and the force has been undergoing a tremendous amount of change and of course, criticisms.“I am, however, convinced that the path that you are on,Cheap Jerseys Online, the work that you do, the commitment that you display, will eventually make Guyana a more secure place for our children to live. I know there are difficulties but we have set some institutions in place. We meet every week to ensure that we put every ounce of effort into policing in this country. We are trying to bring the police force up to strength… We want to ensure that you all have theSome of the attendees at the Guyana Police Force’s Inspectors and Sergeants dinner at Marriott on Friday.conditions,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, that you have the resources to enable you to do your job,Cheap Jerseys China,” the President said.He expressed thanks for the work done during the past year, noting that he hopes 2017 brings more success for the Force.