hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2375
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-8 16:55 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
“I heard one of them hitting the door and screaming for help to come out but there was nothing that could be done because the place was grilled up” – Eyewitness.By Javone VickerieTwo children were burnt to death at around 04:00 hrs yesterday, after a fire of unknown origin destroyed their Lot 17 Joseph Pollydore home.Adam Marshall,Dallas Thomas Dolphins Jersey, 11, and his eight-year-old sister, Shania Marshall were reportedly trapped in the bottom flat of their heavily-grilled apartment, despite efforts by residents to rescue them.Their mother, Odessa Thomas, 36, and their 13-year-old brother Harold Marshal both suffered burns to their hands and were admitted to the Burn Care Unit of the Georgetown Public Hospital.Odessa Thomas after she learned about her children’s death.Fire officials believe that the blaze started at the bottom flat of the old, two-storey wooden building. The premises reportedly had no electricity and some residents speculated that a lighted candle could have caused the blaze.A senior fire official told Kaieteur News that they had received reports that the children were at home alone when the fire started, but the child who survived has told investigators that his mother was at home. The official said that investigators from the Fire Department had still not questioned the mother who was heavily-sedated.However, residents of the area said that they saw Ms. Thomas exiting a car before she entered the burning building and alerted the children to wake up.“She come out the car and run in the yard and she calling out for they name but nobody didn’t answering, so she go to the front door and push it when the fire bun she hand”, the eyewitness said.The man added that Thomas then walked out of the yard.“She been looking for the car she come with,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys, but the taxi man de done left so people start busing? she because she operate like she didn’t care”, the source said.Another neighbour told Kaieteur News that the child who survived had awakened and jumped through a back window,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, making his way to the front of the yard where he met his mother.“Is only because they had police people in the area because all ah we wuda do fuh she”, a resident said.The fire official who spoke with Kaieteur News said that investigators were told that a fire had broken out at the premises about a month ago while the children were home alone,Soccer Jerseys China, and that residents had to kick down a door to rescue them.A female resident told Kaieteur News that she was awakened at around 04:00 hrs yesterday after smelling smoke in her home.“I was sleeping and then all of a sudden I felt like something choking me and when I got up I see the thick smoke coming from within the next house so I quickly called the fire service”.She added that about 10 minutes after the fire started, she saw Odessa Thomas and her eldest child running out of the burning house, but the other children were nowhere to be seen.Undertakers taking away the charred remains.“Soon as I see she come out the house with she son I said that the other two children musse get away again and gone somewhere, because she had to resort to locking them in the house because they use to get away”, the neighbour added.The woman said that a few minutes after the woman emerged from the blaze she was told the horrifying news that the other two children were trapped inside. She immediately collapsed.“Ow muh children ow lawd wuh meh do yuh, tek me not meh children dem oh father”, the mother wailed as she was placed on a stretcher and taken to the GPHC.Another eyewitness, Pierre David, told Kaieteur News that the screams of one child calling for help still replays in his mind.“I get a call from my girl that one of the houses through the area deh pon fire so I immediately rushed down right away because my mother lives not too far from where it happened”.He added that while at the scene he heard the cries of a child coming from within the house. “I heard one them hitting the door and screaming for help to come out but there was nothing that could be done because the place was grilled up really bad for an old house”, David said.David said he then alerted other residents that someone was inside the burning house, but by the time they tried to enter the house the flames had spread and the child’s cries had stopped.“The fire service took a while to come so we tried to see who was inside, but the fire get mo big and is an old wooden building already, so it took no time to burn”, the man said.Residents said that about two months ago, the same house almost caught afire while the children were left alone at home.“We see the house start smoking from downstairs so me and some men go in through the back a