hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2404
用戶失蹤天數 1880
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-9 03:52 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Bandits, using the cover of heavy rainfall,Wholesale Jerseys China, invaded a Nabaclis, East Coast Demerara business place and held up the female proprietor before proceeding to rob her of a quantity of jewellery, groceries, and an undisclosed amount of cash, early yesterday morning.The businesswoman, Karen Mc Intosh, was asleep in her bedroom, which is located at the back of her grocery store, when she was rudely awakened by two men who stood on her bed over her with guns pointed at her chest.The men had gained entry by smashing a wooden window on the eastern side of the building, and had already started packing several items from a shelf before confronting Mc Intosh, whom they proceeded to tie up to facilitate a clean operation.At the time of the incident, which occurred at about 03:45 hours, Mc Intosh was alone in the premises.She told this newspaper that she was asleep when she felt a strange sensation; and upon opening her eyes, she saw two men with guns standing on her bed pointing their guns at her.“I was sleeping, but something wake me up; and as soon as I turn over, these two guys with their faces partly covered were on the bed with their guns. A long rifle, which looks like this AK-47 that they use, and one had a pistol,” the businesswoman recalled.She said that when she eventually cleared her eyes fully and looked at the men directly, one of them warned her not to make any noise.One of the bandits proceeded to relieve Mc Intosh of her gold finger rings and a pair of earrings she was wearing.“One of them asked me,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, ‘where the chain?’ I say I don’t have any chain. Then he asked where the switch for the lights was. I say, ‘what y’all want?’ and they said they wanted the money,” Mc Intosh related.The woman said that when she told the men she had no money, they told her, ‘how you got shop and ain’t gat no money?’She directed the men to the shop itself, and told them that the cash was there. “I ain’t had on too much clothes, so I wrapped the sheet around me and took them into the grocery.” There she handed the men some cash, but they still were not satisfied.But when the woman insisted that she had no more cash, the men ordered her back into her bedroom, where they tied her up with pieces of clothing. Mc Intosh told Kaieteur News that she begged the men not to harm her.“I say, ‘man, y’all don’t do me nothing, don’t shoot me, don’t kill me.’ Hear them, ‘no,NFL Jerseys From China, we ain’t want shoot you, but we gat to tie you up, because when we leave you gon call people,NFL Jerseys Wholesale,’ “ she said.Mc Intosh recalled that during her encounter with the men,Clark Griswold Jersey, which lasted for about five minutes, one of them demanded to know her name, which the businesswoman reluctantly told them.She said that, judging from the men’s reaction, she believes that she was wrongly targeted.“The one with the AK said, ‘Oh sh*t boy, dis is the wrong body, wrong place.’ He went out to the other one and told him that they were at the wrong place. But the other one told him not to worry, they were already there,” Mc Intosh recounted.The men then ordered the businesswoman to lie face down, and at that time she became afraid that the men were going to shoot her and again begged the men to spare her.And even though she told the men that she wanted to use the toilet, they insisted that she remain where she was. Eventually, the men left, but not before enquiring about the woman’s car, which was parked outside the business place.McIntosh said that she heard when a vehicle drove off from in front of her business place, and she assumed that the men had taken her Mitsubishi Lancer, since she did not see the keys at first.However, this was not the case. When she eventually managed to free herself, she immediately tried to contact family members, who were in another house nearby, via telephone. However, the downpour at the time made that attempt futile.Upon checking her grocery store, McIntosh discovered that the men had carted off several seven-pound tins of milk powder and large bottles of juice, along with a quantity of Milo and Ovaltine.The men had also rummaged through a bag which was left at the grocery by her sister who is a Headmistress at a city school. They emptied the bag of cash.The matter was eventually reported to the police at Cove and John, who are carrying out investigations.The recent incident is the latest in a series of armed robberies in the village of Nabaclis, which once boasted of never experiencing such crimes.