yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2436
用戶失蹤天數 1783
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-9 20:18 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
…defends E-Governance Director, flays AFC/APNU ?A Partnership for National Unity’s (APNU), Joseph Harmon, has submitted to the National Assembly a list of questions for Prime Minister, Samuel Hinds, in relation to the qualifications and remuneration of the head of the E-Governance Project, Alexei Ramotar. And Finance Minister Dr Ashni Singh has come out in Ramotar’s defence.E Governance Director, Alexei RamotarThe Finance Minister said that Ramotar is currently one of Guyana’s most qualified in his field, with a Masters in Computer Science from the University of Waterloo, over a decade of work experience where he led numerous projects in his field and several academic awards and publications.He lashed out at the Joint Political Opposition saying that there is a concerted effort to rid Guyana of its human and financial resources.“This has become even clearer with recent events that are unfolding before the public.”Dr. Singh in his condemnation of the attempted scrutiny of Ramotar said that in less than six months two major international investors,Cheap Jerseys 2018, Muri Brasil Ventures and Blackstone Group which pulled out of the Amaila Project, were forced to walk away from doing business in Guyana as a direct result of Opposition hostility.He said, “As if chasing away investors is not enough to satisfy their lust for power afforded by their one seat majority, they now move to attack and ultimately chase our human resources: our young qualified professionals working in Government.”He said that just months ago the Alliance for Change (AFC) waged a campaign to discredit the head of the Guyana Energy Agency, Mahender Sharma,NFL Jerseys Outlet, son of C.N. Sharma.“Now APNU’s Joe Harmon is copying from his AFC’s friend playbook, by doing the same thing to Alexei Ramotar and the project he leads.”Dr. Singh said that it is not by coincidence that Harmon and his party chose to publicly question the merit of Ramotar. He added said that “this was strategically done because Alexei Ramotar is the son of President Donald Ramotar.”According to the Finance Minister, Alexei Ramotar was hired in 2010, prior to his father’s run for Presidential Office and was deemed the most qualified for the job at that time.APNU’s Joseph HarmonHe said that the APNU has called on Government to provide jobs for young people and to utilize Guyana’s local human resources. “But when young professionals return to work for Government in a field of expertise that is sought after internationally and are not paid at a competitive rate they otherwise would receive in developed countries,Wholesale China Jerseys, they are attacked and demoralized by the Opposition.”Dr. Singh claims that at a time where there is a high global demand for skilled personnel, politicians and policy makers alike, should support and encourage young professionals to remain and contribute to Guyana’s development and not attack them and render them collateral damage of personal political vendetta .“How can Guyana attract qualified skilled personnel to stay when they are vilified, much the same like international investors, by the Opposition,” questioned the Finance Minister.Dr. Singh in his attack of the political opposition said that they have made every effort to stagnate the development of Guyana for their personal political gains via their one seat Parliamentary majority.“In addition to chasing and vilifying investors and qualified young professionals, the Joint Parliamentary Opposition has gone as far as to ensure Guyana is now internationally blacklisted by international financial institutions by their non- support for the Anti-Money Laundering and Countering the Financing of Terrorism Act.”According to Dr. Singh those “resentful and vindictive acts” on the part of the opposition are clear indicators that they have no intention to foster financial, professional or investor credibility for Guyana, and similarly have no intention of doing what is best for the good of this nation.Harmon premises his scrutiny of Ramotar with the fact that the government’s E Governance Project is suffering fromFinance Minister,Dr Ashni Singhextensive delays coupled with the fact that there is to be modification to the design of the project.He has since formally requested of the Prime Minister to provide the r?sum? of the Project Director, Ramotar,Wholesale Jerseys, as it relates to his prior experience with Fibre Optic Cable installations, designing and managing a project of this complex nature.The party is also looking to find out what salary and allowances Ramotar, the person running the project, is paid on a monthly basis.It was Government’s Chief Spokesperson, Dr Roger Luncheon, who recently confirmed that the laying of the fibre optic cable had to be mo

無頭像
yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2438
用戶失蹤天數 2114
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-9 20:42 
Allegations place me at great risk – Dr. RamsammyDr. Leslie RamsammyMinister of Health,Wholesale Jerseys 2018, Dr. Leslie Ramsammy has said that the star witness in the Robert Simels trial, 34-year-old Selwyn Vaughn, is trying to frame him in the Roger Khan scenario.In a press statement issued to members of the media yesterday, Minister Ramsammy said, “I can only say that the so-called witness is trying frame me and to make me a target for sinister reasons.His allegations are harmful,Brian Poole Falcons Jersey UK, not only to my character as an honest, law-abiding citizen and a very hard worker, but also place me at great risk.”Minister Ramsammy also stated that the media would be culpable should anything happen to him or his family, taking into consideration what he called the frenzy with which certain sections of the media have sensationalized the story and presented the allegations as facts.Dr. Ramsammy has once again denied any involvement with Roger Khan or any of his associates. He told members of the media at the Pegasus hotel yesterday morning that he has never met or seen Roger Khan.“I don’t even know who these people are.”When asked if he facilitated any role in the state security sector at anytime, he said, “My job is Minister of Health,Wholesale NFL Jerseys USA, God damn it. And that’s the job I have always done… I am Minister of Health and that’s all!”In an explosive comment to media operatives,Wholesale Jerseys From China, Minister Ramsammy said that he is concerned with what people say about him, but noted that there is nothing he can do about the situation.“What do you want me to do? Maybe you guys need to follow the real stories. God damn it! You guys go and talk about the people who burned down the Ministry of Health! You are talking about me.”When questioned if he would make himself available to the United States Authorities, Minister Ramsammy said that the US authorities have always had access to him as he has travelled to that country many times.According to Dr. Ramsammy,Adidas Mattias Ekholm Jersey, he first read of the death of Ronald Waddell in the newspapers, since he was busy making arrangements for his father’s funeral at that time. He also said that during the period that Waddell was killed, he was not even in Guyana.“I never was informed by anyone, either at the hospital or outside of the hospital, about the fact that Mr. Waddell was shot and was at the hospital. At no time have I provided guidance to doctors about how to treat any person.Thus, the allegation that Mr. Roger Khan spoke to me that night is pure fiction.“I am not in a position to say what happened that night in Georgetown. I was not in contact with any person linked to the death of Mr. Waddell that night,” the Health Minister said.The self-professed former member of the Shaheed ‘Roger’ Khan phantom gang, Selwyn Vaughn, went into the witness stand in the US court and stated that Roger Khan ordered the killings of political activist Ronald Waddell, and boxing coach Donald Allison.The witness said that after the shooting that night, Khan and his group, including Vaughn, gathered at the Blue Iguana nightspot and from that location Khan called the Minister of Health in Guyana, Dr. Leslie Ramsammy.According to Vaughn, Khan instructed Ramsammy to order the doctors at the Georgetown Public Hospital to let Waddell die.However, Dr. Ramsammy denied this. “I do not know the witness who testified in the US court, but I never discussed any matter with Mr. Khan. I never discussed with anyone anything related to Mr. Khan, then or now. During that period many persons would meet me, as they did with any prominent Guyanese, but I only meet persons at my office who want to discuss matters related to my Ministry.“I never met with Mr. Khan and Mr. Vaughn, the named witness,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, at my Ministry or in Bel Air Park, nor did they get any assistance from me on behalf of my Government, as alleged or at all.”Ramsammy said that these stories emanating from the USA courts are absurd, malicious and mischievous and are being sensationalized at his expense.Vaughn, who claimed that he became a DEA informant after Khan was arrested and taken to the US in 2006, was asked specifically whether he had ever met with Dr. Ramsammy.He said that he met Ramsammy both at Roger Khan’s Carpet Cleaning office in Bel Air Village and that he went to Dr Ramsammy’s office on behalf of Khan who introduced him to Dr Ramsammy.