yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2389
用戶失蹤天數 2065
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-9 23:28 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The torch of command for the coast guard was passed from Commander Godfrey George to Commander Gary Beaton at a simple ceremony at the Coast Guard headquarters in Ruimveldt yesterday.Commander Godfrey George served the Guyana Defence Force (GDF) for 33-plus years while the new Commander who took the helm of the Coast Guard has been serving the GDF 25-plus years to date.A parade march was staged for the outgoing and incoming commanders.The outgoing commander, Godfrey George, said that he commenced command of his unit in 1999 and recalled the design of the new Coast Guard Base in Ruimveldt by a great thinker, the late Commander Harry Hinds.Commander George disclosed that the Coast Guard has tremendous potential and the new commanding officer must employ the required measures to propel the unit to the next level,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, since the foundation inherited is a solid one.The outgoing commander thanked his family members for supporting him, especially his father,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, who stood by his side from the beginning. And he expressed gratitude to his fellow officers.He asked that officers upgrade their performance and those who feel that they cannot do so must do the honourable thing and remove themselves from the Coast Guard.The new commander, Gary Beaton, thanked his family and friends for being a part of the exciting moment with him as he takes the mantle of the Coast Guard.Commander Gary Beaton said that to command is always a privilege and he is grateful for the vote of confidence by the Chief of Staff.Beaton revealed that he is a straight forward and clear spoken individual,Cheap Jerseys, “and some of the values I hold close to my heart are integrity,Cheap Jerseys Online, honesty, courage, fair-play,Wholesale Jerseys USA, and team spirit. I am big on results and as a result I set extreme high standards for myself as well as those who I work with, and I believe one can have all the best intentions in the world but unless they are executed they are for naught.”He added that personal development is very important and persons should seek to do such,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, since everyone should be empowered in their position to excel.Beaton said that he manages by asking questions given that he is not a “yes person” since discipline is a major factor in everything.