hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2397
用戶失蹤天數 1873
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-10 02:24 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– husband hopes to meet with doctors today for “truthful” answers Unless officials of the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) are able to prove otherwise,Alexander Mogilny Jersey, Nigel Rodney, is intent on holding medical personnel accountable for the demise of his wife, Luan and their baby daughter.While reports suggest that the baby was delivered stillborn,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, information emanating from the hospital revealed that the 28-year-old mother who was admitted on Monday was pronounced dead at 07:50 hours the following day.Dead: Luan RodneyIn expressing sincerest condolences, the hospital in a statement Tuesday disclosed that an investigation has already been launched into the circumstances surrounding the unfortunate incident.But according to Rodney, yesterday, a doctor informed him that his wife’s death was caused by a ruptured uterus which resulted in excessive bleeding. It was explained, too, that due to the heavy bleeding there was no way efforts could have saved the baby.The grieving husband and father,NFL Jerseys China, has since found that nurses on duty in the wee hours of the morning when his wife went into labour, were negligent.He disclosed that since his wife was past her May 22 due date, a doctor Monday night decided to induce labour. “She called me around 10 pm Monday night and tell me that the doctor had inserted a pill in her to help her go into labour but at the time she wasn’t feeling any pain.”However, the man said that he was reliably informed that around 02:30 hours Tuesday his wife began experiencing labour pains. He said that there are reports that a patient nearby recognised the developing situation and told an attending nurse who simply advised the patient to return to her bed. By the time the patient returned to her bed she observed that Luan, who was by then moaning, was also bleeding.The man said that he was told that the patient returned to the nurse urging her to attend to the bleeding woman. This state of affairs prompted an emergency reaction on the part of the medical personnel who were soon rushing the woman to the operating theatre in an attempt to save the lives of both mother and child.However, the desperate moves were not nearly enough to reverse the already progressing situation.Distressing callAccording to the man, who said that he now has to remain strong for his four-year-old daughter, Marsha,Wholesale Football Jerseys, whom his wife had delivered at the same hospital incident free, he was plunged into a state of depression when he got a telephone call from a doctor Tuesday morning.“I had just drop off my daughter at school when my phone rang and the doctor said ‘we got some news for you concerning your wife and if I can come to the hospital’. I keep asking the doctor if she get baby. If she alright? But the doctor just keep telling me ‘I can’t give you any information over the phone’,” disclosed the man yesterday.In a distraught state he said that he rode his motorcycle to his Bamboo Drive, Meadow Brook, Georgetown, squatting area, home where he related to his mother what the doctor had said.“I just drop the bike and I say ‘mommy we got to go to the hospital now’. We catch a car and we went there…I was real worried about my wife because I found it strange that the doctor had to call me,” the man revealed.Nigel Rodney and his daughter Marsha yesterdayHe said that when he arrived at the medical institution he was taken into a room where he was asked to make himself comfortable before a doctor informed “‘I am sorry to say we have some bad news…your wife is dead’…They told me how my wife’s uterus burst and she was bleeding very heavily internally and because of the amount of bleeding it carry the baby too.”The man said that according to one of his cousins who is a practising doctor, “once the uterus burst she had a slim chance of surviving but they could have done something to save the baby’s life…Now I ain’t got no baby, I ain’t even got a wife; I can never get back a woman like my wife.”Ideal pregnancyRecounting that his wife had no problems with her pregnancy, Rodney said that she was attending clinic regularly. She was in good health and high spirits. He remembers feeling his baby kick and press against his wife’s belly and was only too anxious as the due date neared.He noted that like his wife’s first pregnancy, the only concern was that her feet had become swollen during the third trimester. “She was fine the whole time it was only her feet start swelling and this time it was a little more but it was understandable because we done know that the baby was big.”This development however forced the nurses at the Hadfield Street, Georgetown, Clinic which his