yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2432
用戶失蹤天數 1778
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-10 07:54 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Twenty-four-year old Latana Collins, of Lot 12 Container City, Greater Georgetown,http://www.theworldsoccersshop.com/Belgium-Yannick-Carrasco-Jersey.html, is accusing police ranks of stealing approximately five ounces of mixed gold and several bottles of rums.Collins said that her fianc?, Troy Greenidge,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, was taken into police custody following a robbery which took place at Guyana Stockfeeds at Farm,Wholesale Jerseys From China, East Bank Demerara. She added that she was not in the country at the time of the robbery but returned home after she learnt that Greenidge was a suspect.According to Collins,Cheap Jerseys NFL, on Thursday last,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, a group on police ranks visited her home along with Greenidge and ransacked the building in search of items that were reportedly stolen during a recent robbery at Guyana Stockfeeds.The woman further stated that while police ranks conducted their search she was told to go outside so that they can do their jobs effectively.Collins said that she complied. She added that when the ranks were departing she saw one of them coming out the house with a black bag.Collins said that she was sure that he didn’t go in with the bag so she decided to inquire about it. The woman said when she inquired about what is in the bag she was told to stay quiet.Collins said when she checked her house after the officers left she learnt that her rum was missing along with all her jewelry.“I does go to Suriname and buy my rum to dress up the rum cabinet in my house. All of my expensive rum them police gone with. I can’t see them locking up people for thieving and them too are thieves.”When one of the police ranks who was involved in the search was questioned he denied stealing from the resident and said that he did not see his co-workers steal anything either.