Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2362
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-10 15:21 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
FYRISH, CORENTYNE – Four months after losing her son Oslen Glasgow, Doreen Glasgow wonders if the Guyana Police Force is cognisant of her son’s contribution to the fight against crime and wonders whether his life was lost in vain.Detective Constable Oslen Trevis GlasgowThe 25-year old, 18682 Detective Constable, Oslen Trevis Glasgow, of Fyrish Road – Fyrish Village on the Corentyne was shot dead in the line of duty at the Cromarty Foreshore just after 06:00 hours on Friday November 28, 2008.In that incident three pirates – James Gibson of Friendship, East Coast Demerara, Cliff Chichester and Cranston Gill both of Dazzell Housing Scheme at Paradise on the East Coast of Demerara, were also killed.Earlier the same day,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, the pirates had snatched and killed fisherman Hector Budhoo at the Rose Hall/Port Mourant Foreshore.Two AK- 47 rifles, one pump action shotgun, 178 – 7.62 by 39 ammunition, 20 – .32 ammunition, 14 – 12 gauge cartridges, seven magazines, five – .22 ammunition, one packet Bristol cigarettes, a wristwatch, a tooth brush,Cheap NFL Jerseys, a phone and battery charger,Wholesale China Jerseys, a bottle roll on deodorant, a bottle machine oil, a spanner, a CRB multi-purpose oil, one bottle of Skin-so-Soft cream, a haversack, two pouches, articles of clothing, a quantity of what is suspected to be cannabis sativa,Nike NFL Jerseys China, a used bag of whole wheat tennis rolls from Humphrey’s Bakery, a belt, ski mask and other paraphernalia were recovered from the scene at the Cromarty Foreshore.On Saturday, Doreen Glasgow stated that since his death,China Stitched NFL Jerseys, she has collected none of his benefits from the Guyana Police Force.She said that she visited the Legal Aid Clinic in Georgetown for advice on the matter, “The Legal Aid put me on the Mr. Anamayah (Head of the Legal Aid Clinic in Region Six) and he collected the papers and everything and he say he gwine call me. He ain’t call since.”Oslen Glasgow was the sole breadwinner for his family and times are definitely hard for the members.“Since he dead, I trying to mek do with he father pension. He li’l son to start school in September and me ain’t got no money to buy school things and so fuh he go to school.”She is a far cry from being satisfied with the treatment she has received from members of the Guyana Police Force from the day her son was killed.“He did already collect he salary for November before he dead. Since he dead I ain’t get a cent. He did qualify for the back pay and when I go to Whim Police Station and ask O/C (Officer-In-Charge), O/C say they ain’t send up the package and till now I ain’t get one blind cent and nobody calling me to say anything till now.“All he insurance money they hold up. The bank hold up he money; we supposed to get money from fire relief and the dependable pension fund. All them things showing on he pay slip what he was contributing to.”She acknowledged that she had never raised any of her concerns with this present Commander of the Division. “Me ain’t know if me had to go to the Commander or anybody because none of them never tell me anything. At the time when he died me and me son went to the Commissioner of Police and he told us that the force is going to pay the $1 million.He say that the Human Resource something gwine give we the $1 million. Up to there I know. Me ain’t know who to turn to. Since Oslen dead, not a cent from nowhere.”She recalled the cold manner in which a law enforcement rank broke the news of her son’s demise in November. “The policeman call me on the telephone and ask me if Oslen Glasgow got a wife? He asked me if me know Glasgow get shoot and me ask the person what me gwine do? He tell me to go down to the New Amsterdam Hospital Mortuary and identify the body.”Mrs. Glasgow stoutly believes that compassion and altruism have been lacking from the moment her son was killed.“That is not right; he died in the line of duty. They not suppose to call me on a telephone, them supposed to come, meet me at home and put me to sit down and then tell me that me child dead. Me did just come from the bathroom when me get the news. The father is a stroke case.”“I would like the Police Force or the President or the Home Affairs Minister to look into the matter and let me get the money. They must discuss the matter with me because he died in the line of duty.” She recalled that her son had gone to Church the night before he died. His mother described him as an easygoing person.Oslen Glasgow was the fourth of six children and was the father of three