Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2362
用戶失蹤天數 2065
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-10 21:30 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Every day people coming to think that when Bharrat tell de nation that Guyana needs more Glenn Lalls people think that he was just talking fuh talk sake. However,Cheap Jerseys, when dem boys pick up de Hard Times paper this week dem see how Bharrat and Barbie try to be Glenn Lall.Exactly wha Glenn doing in de Waterfalls paper that is wha Bharrat and Barbie do. Dem writing some column name did you know? That is wha de Waterfalls paper start. De only difference is that Bharrat and Barbie telling lie in dem column.Dem boys seh that is talk dem talking and that words come cheap.? Brumell didn’t know that he was talking bull. He get swear in and right away he talk how he gun tek back de streets from de criminals. Well dem boys seh that from de time he talk de criminals show he that dem ain’t only refusing to give back de streets dem keeping de pavements and de avenue and everything that got to do wid de road.If he want to tek back anything he should tek back de Sanata Complex from Barbie.De criminals show he that de street is dem own. Dem murder three people as soon as Brumell get swear in and injure bout four more. De next day dem kill two more. Before that dem kill people as if to show Brumell that he can talk till he turn blue.Dem boys seh that de criminals gun mek Brumell cry again. Henry did promise to tek back de streets and he dead pun de streets. Brumell too young fuh that,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, but he got to watch how he talking.Brazzy don’t talk no more because he seh that every time he talk people does claim how he lying and he don’t lie because he does go to church every day and twice on Sundays. He claim how de money done fuh de Marriott yet people wukking pun de hotel. Dem boys want to know wheh de money come from. De investor ain’t sign yet.Talk half and watch how you talking.

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2375
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-10 21:41 
Police on the East Coast of Demerara are on the hunt for a bandit who masterminded a robbery on an Enterprise businessman who is well known.Hardat Kishore indicates where the bandit gun butted him during Wednesday’s robbery.The bandit, whose name was given as ‘Mervin’ or ‘Buckman’,Krystian Bielik Arsenal Jersey UK, along with two other men held up businessman Hardat Kishore and his employees at his grocery store on Lincoln Street, Enterprise,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, and robbed them of cash and other valuables totaling in excess of $1M around 17: 50 hours on Wednesday.The ordeal lasted for about 15 minutes during which Kishore was gun-butted several times, resulting in him sustain injuries to his face.It was the second time within two years that the businessman was robbed, and Wednesday’s incident has left him in a state of frustration, especially since the main perpetrator is someone he is very familiar with, an individual who lives in the adjoining village of Bare Roots.Speaking to this newspaper yesterday, Kishore recalled that it was about ten minutes to six o’clock Wednesday afternoon and he was about to close his business when he saw two strange men coming into the premises.He said that from the men’s appearance, he became a bit suspicious and asked his two employees if they had ever seen them before. The men were unfamiliar to the employees. Nevertheless he entertained the two strange men who requested to purchase a bag of chicken feed.The men were aware that Kishore would have to open the gate at the side of the store to deliver the feed. At the time the businessman did not know that the bandit who is known to him had secreted himself in a position where he could not see him.Since he was closing up at the time,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, Kishore told one of his employees to sell the men “quickly”.According to the businessman, as soon as his employee opened the gate to deliver the bag of feed, the “familiar” bandit, with gun in hand, pounced on him.Kishore said that he was doing his checking off at the time and when he looked up, “a man got a gun to me head, ‘Mervin’.”While ‘Mervin’ was holding the businessman at gunpoint, his two accomplices, one of whom was carrying a cutlass, were each controlling an employee.“He say, ‘don’t move. Whey de f…ing money deh?’ ah tell he look de money deh hey. Mervin was high, like he smoke…was not liquor because I would’a smell it. When he tek de money he say, ‘dat nah all. Whey de gun? You got a long gun. Whey it deh?’” the businessman recalled.The gun the bandit was referring to happens to belong to the businessman’s brother who presently resides overseas. It is lodged with the police.“Me tell he me nah gat gun…de gun ah me buddy one, and me tell he ‘you know he deh overseas’.”But the bandit began tumbling up the furniture, insisting that the businessman tell him where the gun was.The bandit then turned his attention to the businessman’s brief case which contained another set of cash and some other important documents.“Me had stock money…money I had to use to buy stocks; I had about $250,000 in phone cards, he tell de other one, ‘collect duh’ then he say ‘whey mo deh?’ and he start fuh pull out all the drawers. I had to tell that that was all I had,” the businessman explained.He said that while demanding the cash the bandit with the gun kept hitting him in his head.“Me get two buss head and a boungee,” Kishore stated.He said that the bandits also fetched away a bucket of coins.They then took him and his employees to the front of the shop and then made good their escape in a waiting silver grey Toyota.The businessman told this newspaper that from all indications, someone who had managed to observe what was taking place, must have contacted the police, since the lawmen arrived on the scene within minutes of the robbery.But by then the bandits had disappeared.“By the time I call the police station, they tell me that the police were already there. They collect me and we made a spin for the bandits,Wholesale Jerseys USA, but the car de done gone,” the businessman said.Kishore and his family have had his fair share of bandit attacks.Apart from being robbed twice, Kishore and his family had to endure the heart-rending kidnapping of his nephew,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, Vivekanand Nandalall, which occurred at the beginning of the 2002-2008 crime wave.“I feel like me want come off dis business…me ain’t know wha fuh seh. Like it ain’t worth it,” Kishore said.He stated that he is very surprised that someone who is so well known to him would carry out such a brazen attack on him.“Me never expect dat from he…and knowing dat like from small me know he. Me used to tek h