Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2382
用戶失蹤天數 2086
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-11 02:20 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Imagine saving every extra dollars of your salary for years to buy your dream car. Then when you actually purchase the car, you find out that your dream car is actually a rented car with two weeks rental fee attached to it.This is the experience of a South Sophia resident,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Elvis Smith,NFL Jerseys China, who was robbed of $850,000 by a “well dressed” man who identified himself as Hemant Narine Shilchand, a Ministry of Human Services worker.Elvis SmithIt all started on July 2,China Jerseys Cheap, last, when Smith decided that he would purchase his dream car- a Toyota IST. He talked to a friend and was advised to visit an auto dealer on Hadfield Street, Georgetown, aback of the Brickdam Police Station.With the intention of getting a “cheap and sweet” deal, Smith checked out every possible car that was parked outside the business entity and the cost attached to them.Not knowing that the scam artist was looking at him from inside the Auto dealer’s office, Smith continued browsing through the cars until the confidence trickster smilingly approached him and made an “offer” to which he readily agreed.“He approached me and said that he working at the Ministry of Human Services and that he bring in another car so he is selling his IST (PRR 2622) to pay for the other car which is at the wharf,” Smith told Kaieteur News.Smith said that he had no idea that he was about to be robbed, “This man was well dressed and he had a girl with him and they were well spoken. We went to a JP (Justice of the Peace) and made the agreement of sale and I paid him $850,Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping,000 and he gave me a receipt.”The confidence trickster sold Smith the car for $1.5M. He (trickster) collected $850,000 on the same day. The balance would have been paid by Smith within four months in installments.“Everything happened in one day (July 2, last). He gave me the car with the agreement of sale and receipt and he left. Two days after I tried to call him but his phone ring out. This continued for a week so I was wondering why would he not answer his phone and I have so much money for him,” a still surprised Smith stressed.He added that he then sought advice from a police friend, who later promised to conduct “an investigation”.“The following day, the (police friend) made checks to see if any car was reported missing but none were missing.”According to Smith,Wholesale Jerseys From China, he and his police friend visited the address that the trickster gave him. “When we go there,John Gibson, neighbours say that he doesn’t live there and that he sold the house and they (neighbours) directed us to his wife’s place.”“When we go to the wife’s house, she told us that the two of them separated and that he sold the house with her and their children inside and the matter is in court,” Smith related.Smith went to the Brickdam Police Station and made a formal complaint. He was instructed to leave the car at the police station. “The next day when I call the station, I found out that someone from Berbice collected the car.”The seemingly upset Smith revealed that investigators informed him that Shilchand rented the vehicle from a car dealer in Berbice for a week but never returned.“When the police started to dig into the matter, we found out that he robbed other people before,” Smith stated.Anyone with information on Shilchand’s whereabouts is asked to call the nearest police station.