無頭像
yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2410
用戶失蹤天數 2087
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-12 08:16 
Part of her right arm severed and the fingers of her left hand hacked off, Bibi Nazarena Houston yesterday recounted how her husband went berserk and butchered their two children last Wednesday after she finally found the courage to leave him after years of physical abuse.Dead: Five-year-old Kimberly HoustonThe 21-year-old woman is the lone survivor of the vicious attack at Zeelugt, East Bank Essequibo that left five-year-old Kimberly Houston and two-year-old Tarif Lord dead,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, and Ms. Houston, maimed.Police were up to last night still looking for the suspect,Wholesale Jerseys USA, Richard Lord, even as rumours circulated that the fugitive had hanged himself from a coconut tree.Lying in her hospital bed while being fed by one of her sisters,NFL Jerseys China, Ms. Houston said that she had decided to leave her husband because “it (the abuse) was too much and it was for too long.”A week ago,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, she left her home with her children. But then on Wednesday,Cheap NBA Jerseys China, she returned home after visiting a probation officer.“When I go home, I tell him that I don’t want him anymore and that I was leaving him. I tell him I went to the probation officer, but he keep asking me where I went when I wasn’t home for the week, so I tell him that I wouldn’t tell him anything, because he does normally go and cuss up de people dem and I was begging for shelter and I can’t make him go and cuss de people dem,” the grieving mother related.Ms. Houston said while she was telling him that she was leaving him, her reputed husband was sharpening his cutlass, but the thought of him killing his two children didn’t cross her mind. “He de drink wine earlier and he keep on arguing, and I was planning to run out the house but he lock up the door.”According to Ms. Houston,Jerseys China, her husband asked his daughter to pack his clothes for him.“My daughter ask him to pull off the clothes from the line and he pull the clothes off and then when she turn, he pick up the cutlass and chop her behind her neck. Her head almost come off. She didn’t had time to scream or do anything and I freeze.”Nazarena said after her husband chopped her daughter, he hacked her two-year-old baby then vented his rage on her.Nazarena was just 14 years old when she eloped with the suspect, Richard Lord. She saidDead: Two-year-old Tarif Lordthat she was constantly beaten and accused of being unfaithful, but she had stayed in the violent relationship for the sake of her two children.