hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2429
用戶失蹤天數 1905
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-12 08:14 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Despite being shot at and robbed on Friday night,Soccer Jerseys China, local designer Trevor Rose says his Mash Band costumes are almost complete and he expects them to be ready by tomorrow evening.The designer was relieved of $2.5 M on Friday night after two gunmen raided Banks DIH Mash Camp at Burnham court.Mr. Rose told Kaieteur News yesterday that the money was for procurement purposes and he was scheduled to travel to Trinidad to buy costume materials Saturday. Nevertheless, he boarded the flight as planned and being the popular designer and frequent clothing materials consumer he is, negotiations were made with the supplier but he will have to garner his own funds to meet the material costs.This is the case because there wasn’t any clause in the contractual agreement that stated he would be reimbursed if he was robbed.Nevertheless,Cheap China NFL Jerseys, he said, “I am glad to be alive and once I have life,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, I can always start over”.Mr. Rose is also contracted by the Guyana Power and Light Incorporation for instilling his ingenuity to their Mash Band Costumes and despite the psychological trauma one may sustain from that encounter, he didn’t take a break from his duties and the costumes are ready, excluding the minor touchesMr. Rose said that the police are also working hard to nab the assailants,Wholesale Football Jerseys, who had escaped in a red car,Wholesale Jerseys, and recover the cash. He said that police informed him that one man is being questioned as the investigations continue.