yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2410
用戶失蹤天數 1756
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-12 08:28 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
NEW AMSTERDAM, BERBICE – The relatives of 47-year old Usawattie Persaud of 21 Main and St. Magdalene Streets, in New Amsterdam, are still trying to come to grips with the news of her death.At the home yesterday morning, groups of relatives and friends gathered just waiting for answers to their many questions.Lynette Persaud, the dead woman’s mother, arrived at her daughter’s home just after 11:00 hours in shock. She was also grief stricken. The elderly woman burst into tears when she was greeted by those who were already at the home.She last saw her daughter, Usawattie Persaud, on Wednesday, the same day the woman went missing.Mrs. Persaud lives at Blairmont but had made arrangements with her daughter to travel to Georgetown on Wednesday. Usawattie Persaud crossed the Berbice River and made her way to the city while her mother travelled alone from Blairmont.Lynette Persaud has a heart condition and was on her way to the doctor when her daughter told her that she was going to the High Court in Georgetown to transact some business and to purchase a mobile phone supply for their shop – Mara and Sons Grocery, Cycle Shop and General Store.“We go to the doctor around 10:30a.m; she left me and she go at the court…She call and say she at the court.”According to Lynette Persaud, Usawattie Persaud had visited the Supreme Court in New Amsterdam to enquire about a divorce that was said to be filed by Usawattie’s son-in-law.“When she go to the court here they tell she it nah file here. Let she go to town. She daughter call she and tell she, she get divorce without she know.”Some time between 11:30 hours and 11:45 hours Lynette Persaud said that she called her daughter to inform her that she had completed her session.“I call her and tell her I was finished at the doctor and I ain’t able wait.” She made her way back to Berbice,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys, leaving her daughter in Georgetown. Later in the afternoon her grandson, Steve, called her to enquire where his mother was. It was then that she knew her daughter did not travel back to New Amsterdam. “Me call, me call, me ring the phone…no answer.”Then on Friday morning she got the heart-breaking news. “Me know she missing but this morning (Friday) me know she dead. Me (other) daughter call me and say, Mummy look forward for the worst and not the best.”Lynette Persaud sobbed as she continued to reminisce on the years she spent with her daughter. Usawattie Persaud was the second of seven children. To her mother she was not the kind to stay away from home.“Where ever she deh, she always come home.”According to the mother,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, the victim had an abdominal problem. “But me ain’t know if she had to get therapy for it. She is a very nice person…The husband does handle people but she doesn’t handle people.”Other relatives said that the victim’s husband, Hemnauth Ramdatt, left to visit his sister at Edinburgh on Thursday. It is somewhat unclear when he knew of his wife’s demise since some of the relatives claimed that he also learnt of her death on Friday while others said Thursday. “He ah cry steady. He still nah believe he wife dead.”Another family member said, “After he get the news he left and go way to Edinburgh. The son went to Georgetown Wednesday night and yesterday (Thursday) morning. He (Hemnauth Ramdatt) nah know she dead last night (Thursday); only this morning (Friday) he know. The son know last night.”According to information received from the Guyana Police Force, about 17:00 hours on Thursday, the bodies of 58-year-old Guillermo Valintin Martinez Stable,Jerseys NFL Cheap, a Cuban Physiotherapist, and Usawattie Persaud were found in the bedroom of a house at Eping Avenue in Bel-Air Park, Georgetown.The Cuban’s body bore no marks of violence while the woman was stabbed in the throat,China Jerseys Cheap, chest and abdomen. One of the two kitchen knives recovered from the crime scene had what appeared to be bloodstains.Usawattie Persaud is survived by her husband, Hemnauth Ramdatt and three children – 30-year old Elvis,China Jerseys NFL, and 24-year-old Falina, both of the British Virgin Islands, and 27-year- old Steve who lives in New Amsterdam.