yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1734
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-12 12:44 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Claudine Millicent Holder smiled sweetly when reminded that the 11th of July has come around once again…after all it’s her birthday. But there’s a difference about the occasion this year. It will be recognized and celebrated in a little more lively fashion. And why not? She’s 100 not out today!Mrs. Holder, more familiarly referred to as ‘Mommy’ by those closest to her, joins the ever-growing list of cherished daughters and sons of the soil who have reached the momentous milestone. She was born in 1912 at No. 79 Village, Corentyne.The cheerful centenarian, though not talkative these days, never fails to remind those around her that she has “been around a long time”. She has been one of the beloved ‘rocks’ of her extended family and they all speak highly of what she means to them.The D’Urban Street, Wortmanville resident comes from a family of “long-livers” and is the second centenarian in her family, following in the footsteps of her sister, Doris, who passed away late last year. She was 101. Claudine’s husband,NFL Jerseys From China, Cecil, for whom she bore two children, passed away in 1965.Mrs. Holder is in relatively good health for her age, and her daughter Lorna McKenzie, with whom she has resided for most of her life, is grateful that her mom has been richly blessed in this regard.“I never had any problems with Mommy. For the greater part of her life she has always been relatively independent, and an active member of society. Her years in the Mothers’ Union, particularly those as Treasurer, were refreshingly productive.She became quite popular in those days. I do pray that she stays as healthy as she has been throughout. She has been a wonderful companion to me, and an inspiration to all whose lives she has touched.”“My younger brother (Terry Holder, former GT&T executive), her only other child, has unwaveringly supported her throughout, and admirably continues to do so. She has always referred to him, and rightfully so, as her ‘baby’, and speaks of him in glowing terms at all times. She adores him. Nothing, absolutely nothing, can come between them!”“I would like, on Mommy’s behalf, to acknowledge all of our close relatives who have always been tremendously supportive to her, and like me,China Jerseys Free Shipping, remain committed to her comfortable existence. My husband, children, nieces,Wholesale Jerseys China, nephews and cousins, have never forgotten her. She and I cherish them all and express heartfelt thanks.”According to Mrs. McKenzie, the “birthday girl” will most likely have a restful day,Cheap Jerseys From China, before being the centre of attention at a small social gathering,Wholesale Jerseys China, following a Thanksgiving Service in her honour this evening.Up to several years ago, Mrs. Holder attended weekly services at Saint Sidwell’s Anglican Church, where she has been a member for several decades. She currently receives communion at home.The management and staff of Kaieteur News extend congratulations and sincerest greetings to Claudine Millicent Holder.